Zucchini is often considered a Vegetable, but it is botanically Classified as a fruit. It occurs in several varieties, which range in color from deep yellow to dark green.
Zucchini is rich in water and fiber, two compounds which can promote healthy digestion by reducing the risk of constipation and Symptoms of various gut disorders.
The summer squash, or Zucchini, makes a great addition to summer meals, when the plant is in season. Fortunately, Zucchini is available year-round, and can be used in your Culinary plans for any season of the year!
How to Add Zucchini in your Diet?
Here are many interesting ways to enjoy Zucchini, so let’s find out how?
- Salads: We can add Zucchini in our Salad to get its benefits
- Green Juice: We Can make Juice from Zucchini and I make it everyday for my husband. Sometimes I drink Petha Juice, sometimes Spinach Juice, Sometimes Coriander Juice and sometimes Zucchini Juice with the combination of other Vegetables.
- Sabji or Soup: We can make Zucchini Sabji or Soup, which is so easy to make and it is so healthy as well
- Sandwiches: Slice some Zucchini and add it to your favorite sandwiches to get an amazing crunch.
- Saute Zucchini: Cut up zucchini into cubes and sauté it with olive oil or butter. Add some minced garlic, salt and pepper to get a rich flavor.
Zucchini Sabji Recipe Video
If you are looking for Versatile Vege, look no further than Zucchini. It can be eaten Raw or cooked, there’s so many ways to enjoy it.
One lady told me, in dinner she and her husband, they eat Zucchini with the Combination of Cucumber in their Salad.
I also use Zucchini in Missi Roti.
How to Make Zucchini Dough?
To make Zucchini Missi Roti you need, Zucchini dough, so here is the Recipe below:
- Depends on how many Rotis you want to make? So according to that-
- Wash Zucchinis and Grate them with Grater
- Put Corn flour and Whole Grain flour
- Mix everything together. Such as-Grated Zucchini, Corn Flour and Whole Wheat flour
- Put some fresh Coriander after washing and Chopping it
- Put some Turmeric Powder (optional)
- To keep it fully healthy, don’t put any Spices
- After mixing everything together, add water, little by little and give the pressure of your hands and make dough from it
- Let the dough Rest for couple of minutes or keep in the fridge for 1/2 an hour and then start making Roti from it.
How to make Zucchini Roti?
- Switch on Stove and when your Tawa is hot, Make Peda(round ball) from Zucchini dough and press it with hands and dust it with flour and spread it with Rolling Pin
- Slowly Put it on Tawa and flip it after every two seconds or when you see it is ready to flip
- Then again flip and roast it with Cooking Oil by pressing the Spoon or without applying any Oil, Just press gently with any Cooking cloth and when it is Ready, then make all Rotis, which are left
- Serve hot with Butter, Plain Yogurt or any other Sabji. Such as-Zucchini Sabji or Aloo matar Mushroom Sabji.
How to Make Zucchini Chutney?
Health Benefits of Zucchini
Incorporating zucchini in your diet can help improve digestion including digestive issues.
Aging results from the activity of toxins, free radicals, and inflammation
that the body is exposed to over the years. These poisons and inflammation can be reduced by Antioxidants and anti-inflammatory foods. Zucchini is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients, which help to get rid the body from free Radicals and Excess Inflammation.
Zucchini is a low-starch fruit. Which means it is low in carbohydrates and high in fiber. So it will fill you up and discourage overeating
Zucchini is one of the few foods that are free of cholesterol, and hence you can include it in your Cholesterol-lowering diet
Zucchini is a summer squash variety, you can find it in most markets year-round.
Brieftons 7-Blade Spiralizer: Strongest-and-Heaviest Duty Vegetable Spiral
Slicer, Best Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free, With Container, Lid, Blade Caddy & 4 Recipe Ebooks.
Zucchini Sabji Recipe
This Zucchini Sabzi is made in very little time and with only two Spices, which keep it healthy.
Just added little bit oil and only Pink Salt and Turmeric Powder.
Zucchini is rich in water and fiber, two compounds which can promote healthy digestion by reducing the risk of constipation and symptoms of various gut disorders.
Zucchini is a summer squash that is Native to the Americas. Comparatively to other Vegetables; such as Cauliflower, Indian Squash, Winter Melon etc, it is much more Cheaper. Incorporating zucchini in your diet can help improve digestion including digestive issues.