Atta Ladoos are quite popular in Indian families around the World.
I don’t like to eat Sweets from the Market, because they are full of white Sugar.
How to make Atta Ladoo?
But I like to eat something that tastes Sweet, but at the same time it is healthy. Especially when it is Winter like here in Canada, then it is the time to make Fresh Pinnies or Ladoos.
There are so many ways to Make Pinnies.
In this Recipe you’re going to learn to Make Atta Pinnies
Ingredients you need are:
- Whole Grain Flour One Bowl
- Cashew Nuts Powder 10-15 (grind them at home)
- Green Rasins 15-20
- Jaggery Powder or Jaggery
- 2 spoons of Clarified Butter or Deshi Ghee
- One Bowl of cold Water for Syrup
- Fry Pan
Method to Make Pinnis Or Ladoo
- Fry whole grind Flour in two spoons of clarified Butter on medium flame until it becomes Golden Brown
- Syrup of Water and Jaggery Powder and reduce it to half or check tar
- Put your Raisins, Cashew Powder, fried Flour and Jaggery Syrup and mix everything together nicely and then let it cool little bit and make Ladoos of this mixture for required size.
Atta Ladoo or Pinni Recipe Video
How to make Rava Burfi or Suji Barfi?
Rava or Sooji is also known as Semolina. You can make unlimited types of Sweets from Sooji.
Suji Barfi without Khoya Instructions
- Grate two apples after washing
- One cup cold milk
- Dry fruits for Garnishing
- Paste of Raisins and walnuts in milk
- Desi Ghee
PREPARATION OF BURFI
- Fry Semolina in Clarified butter and add milk to stir continuously
- Add grated apples
- Add Paste