You can eat this oats paratha in breakfast or lunch. It will give you super weight loss and I’m eating for last three months and I’m getting many health benefits and also I lose 10 Pounds in three months.
Am I right?
But today I’m not teaching wheat flour Paratha, instead teaching the recipe of Oat Paratha. This Paratha is not made from wheat flour, but it is made from Oats flour.
You can buy Oat flour from Grocery store or you can buy Organic Old Fashioned Rolled Oats(whole), then roast them for a while and then grind it in the Mixer Grinder. Which ever the way you want to use oats flour, it’s up to you.
In this recipe I’m using oats flour.
Oats Paratha is high in fiber and also high in Protein, so it will keep you full for longer time. While losing your weight, you can eat one to two oats Parathas in breakfast or even lunch.
Health Benefits Of Oats
Oats (Avena sativa) are a cereal commonly eaten in the form of oatmeal or rolled oats. Oats contain several components that have been proposed to exert health benefits.
- Oat is very healthy grain and it is Gluten free. It is also fiber rich.
- Oats are high in the soluble fiber beta-glucan, which has numerous benefits. It helps reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Oats are a whole grain that is commonly eaten for breakfast as oatmeal porridge
- Oats are rich in carbs and fiber, but also higher in protein and fat than most other grains
- The primary type of soluble fiber in oats is beta-glucan, which has been researched to help slow digestion, increase satiety, and suppress appetite. Beta-glucan can bind with cholesterol-rich bile acids in the intestine and transport them through the digestive tract and eventually out of the body.
- Beta-glucan fiber may help to prevent sharp rises in blood sugar and insulin levels after eating a meal, and it might benefit gut health as the fiber is broken down and fermented by intestinal bacteria
- Helps to Lose Weight: Beta-glucan fiber attracts water and increases the viscosity (or thickness) of digested food, which increases the volume of food in the gut. This slows down digestion and the rate that nutrients are absorbed, which in turn increases satiety.
- Oats Can Lower Cholesterol, Stabilize Blood Sugar. Oats contain both soluble and insoluble fiber. Soluble fiber forms a viscous gel that helps to lower cholesterol and stabilize blood glucose levels.
Oats Paratha Ingredients
- Peel and gate Beet Root
- Grate Chapan Kadu
- Soaked Chia Seeds for an hour
- Coriander powder 1/2 spoon
- Put 1/2 spoon whole Jeera
- Put a pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 spoon ajwain
- 1/2 spoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 spoon oregano leaves
- Oats flour
- Whole wheat flour without sieving it
- Green leaves of your choice, I used here fresh from my backyard garden-oregano leaves, thyme, rosemary, coriander(chop them)
Process to Make Oats Paratha
- Mix everything nicely
- Put water little by little and make the dough
- Start Making Parathas and for that make a big ball of the dough
- Spread it with your hands or with the help of rolling pin
- Use rolling pin to make the paratha and put on the hot tawa gently
- Flip when you think one side is ready
- Then use kitchen cloth and press gently to cook nicely. Don’t use oil to fry
- Use Extra Virgin Olive oil to apply after the Paratha is ready
- If you want, you can use little desi ghee on top
- Eat with plain homemade yogurt, chutney etc.