What is Valerian Root?
Valerian herb is native to Asia and Europe. Even now it is also grown in the US, China and many other Countries.
Valerian root contains a number of compounds that may promote sleep and reduce Anxiety. Valerian is most commonly used for sleep disorders, especially the inability to sleep.
It produces white, purple, or pink flowers in the summer. Herbal preparations are typically made from the rhizome root of the plant.
It is also used to ease menstrual and stomach cramps. It comes from the root of the valerian plant, found in areas of North America, Europe, and Asia.
Flowers from the valerian plant were used to make perfume Centuries ago, and the root portion has been used in traditional medicine for at least 2,000 years.
Valerian is a perennial herb. This flowering, low maintenance medicinal herb is cold hardy. Its fragrant flowers and traditional Medicinal use of its roots that soothes and promotes sleep.
Valerian is a flowering plant Native to Europe that can be used as an herbal Supplement for treating a number of conditions, including Anxiety and Insomnia.
Valerian is an herb that people have used for Centuries for anxiety and as a sleep aid. It is also used to ease menstrual and stomach cramps.
Valerian is sold as a natural health product and is available as an extract in powder or liquid form, as a dried herb in tea form, or in pills As a sleep aid.
According to Wikipedia,
Valerian has been used as a medicinal herb since at least the time of ancient Greece and Rome. Hippocrates described its properties, and Galen later prescribed it as a remedy for insomnia.
How to Make Valerian Tea?
Brewing tea with valerian is the oldest known way that humans have benefited from the relaxing properties of this root. Valerian tea may not be the most convenient form of this herbal remedy, since it requires
What is Valerian Tea & Benefits of It?
Valerian tea is a herbal drink, made from the roots and underground stems of the valerian plant. Possible benefits of drinking the
tea include improved sleep, decreased stress, menstrual symptom relief, and even a reduction of menopausal symptoms.
Valerian root has been Scientifically proven to treat insomnia, depression and anxiety. A delicious blend of Organic ingredients like chamomile, lavender, valerian and much more to help you fall asleep easily and wake up refreshed.
Valerian is a traditional herbal sleep remedy that has been studied with a variety of methodologic designs using multiple dosages and preparations. Research has focused on subjective evaluations of sleep patterns, particularly sleep latency, and study populations have primarily consisted of self-described poor sleepers.
Valerian improves subjective experiences of sleep, when taken nightly over one- to two-week periods, and it appears to be a safe sedative/hypnotic choice in patients with mild to moderate insomnia.
- Promotes a good night’s sleep with the extra power of valerian.*
- Non-GMO verified. All Ingredients Certified Organic. Kosher. Caffeine Free.
- Consistently high quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships.
- Taste: Earthy, minty and satisfyingly herbal.*
- Contains one box containing 16 sealed tea bags
- *Packaging May Vary*
- Packaging of Nighty Night Valerian and Nighty Night Extra Valerian may vary but the same product.
Valerian Tea for Sleep – Valerian has a Delicious Lemon,Lavender and Chamomile Flavor- Bedtime Tea for Sleep aid
- Biodegradable Unbleached Triangular Tea bags
- Made in USA or Imported
- ✅USDA Organic Ingredients Scientifically proven to promote better sleep & relaxation- Contains lavender, chamomile Flowers, Valerian Root, Lemon Balm & much more
- ✅20 Biodegradable Sachets, each sachet can be used twice since we use only whole leaf & organic ingredients
- ✅100% Satisfaction Guaranteed- At Secrets Of Tea, customer’s satisfaction is our N1 priority, if you are not happy, please reach out to us and we will not stop until you are 100% satisfied
- ✅No caffeine- Gluten Free- Halal- Kosher-No harmful flavors- No preservatives.
Flavor Name: Cut & Sifted Valerian Root
Frontier Co-op Organic Valerian Root is commonly used in bedtime teas, sleep pillows, soups, ointments, and skincare products. It can also be used for foot soaks and baths. Its bittersweet taste makes it a flexible ingredient for many hot beverages and dishes. Our farmers dry the roots of valerian to draw out its strong and distinct aroma.
Best uses: Tea, Bedtime Formulas, Sleep Pillows, Ointment, Skincare Products, Stews, Soup.
Modest Earth Dream On Tea |100% ORGANIC Sleep Aid Herbal Drink | Natural Valerian Root INSOMNIA Remedy | Nighttime Relaxation & Anxiety Relief.
- ? THE PERFECT WAY TO END THE DAY – Do you have trouble sleeping, anxiety or stress? We created this sleepytime tea for adults just like you. When you open the bag the smell is relaxing, flavors are well blended and not too strong with a great taste we like to call “Tangerine Dream”. It’s natural , yummy and so soothing. End the day with a cup of our sleep tea before bedtime and doze off into dreamland.
- ? FALL ASLEEP WITH NO PROBLEMS – Drink a cup at nighttime an hour before you sleep. You’ll notice a difference in the quality of your sleep. No more tossing and turning in the middle of the night. Sleep like a baby with no interruptions and wake up without drowsiness the next morning feeling FRESH!
- ? REDUCE ANXIETY & STRESS – With everything happening in the world today it’s easy to feel anxious, have your mind racing thinking about so many things and feeling stressed out. Sometimes it’s hard to turn it off. Feel anxiety & stress relief from our herbal tea . Have a cup and relax. Let the stress go and feel calm with a quiet mind.
- ? CUTE GIFT FOR WOMEN – Thoughtful gifts for relaxation; send this care package to someone you want to feel pampered. This tea was made from traditional herbs known to remedy sleeplessness. Made with an emphasis on natural, non-habit forming ingredients. You can expect the best sleep, without worrying about side effects with this perfectly crafted blend; Passion Flower , Chamomile Flower , Lemon Balm , Catnip Herb , Stevia Leaf , Valerian Root Extract , Orange Peel , Natural Flavors
VitaCup DeStress Herbal Tea Pods 16 Ct | Relax & Chill Compatible with K-Cup Single Serve Brewers Including Keurig
- ANXIETY RELIEF & CALM: Immerse yourself into a state of calm with this deliciously smooth herbal blend of rooibos and chamomile tea. Sprinkled with a medley of lavender, lemon balm, and a hint of peppermint and vanilla. Melt away the stress of the day with a tea that smells as great as it makes you feel.
- CAFFEINE FREE- Slip into a daze anytime, with the 100% caffeine-free De-stress Tea blend. No buzz, no jolts, just calm
- DAILY VITAMINS: Not only is this caffeine-free premium blend your ticket to unwind, but it is topped with essential Vitamins of B1, B5, B6, B9, B12 & antioxidants to keep you nourished and relaxed.
- QUALITY CHAMOMILE TEA: Enjoy a deliciously smooth herbal blend of rooibos and chamomile tea. Sprinkled with a medley of lavender, lemon balm, and a hint of peppermint and vanilla. This premium tea was blended, packaged, & sealed in the USA with your health in mind.
- 100% RECYCLABLE SINGLE SERVE COFFEE PODS: Vitacup believes that we all can be socially responsible. Our tea pods are made from recyclable #5 plastic materials and feature easy peel tabs to ensure recyclability across the USA. They are designed for use with nearly all single service compatible Keurig K Cup brewers, including 2.0 machines.