Are you struggling to get Started a Niche Website with Site Ground?
If so, you are in for a Treat.
Keep reading to know more about WordPress and learn to start a WordPress Blog with Site Ground Quickly and Easily, so you can share your life experiences, promote a Business and even Make some Extra Money.
“WordPress is Open Source Software you can use to Create a Beautiful Website, Blog or app.”
Over 60 million people have chosen WordPress to power the place on the web they call “home” — join the family.Taken from: https://wordpress.org/
Beautiful Designs, Powerful Features and you know what the best thing about WordPress.org is the Freedom to Build anything you want.
WordPress is both, Free and Priceless at the same time.
I love WordPress, because it is Easy to use.
What is Niche Website?
A Niche Website is a Site, which focuses on a narrow group of people in a larger Market with a Common Specific Interest.
While targeting a very Specific term, which people use on Search Engines, a Niche Site Offers its Visitors helpful and quality Content that answers a Question or Solve their Problems quickly.
We’re going to take example here of my own Niche Site Ease Bedding Dot com, which is only related to Bedding Sets, Comforters, Quilts, Blankets, Curtains, Mattresses and Beds.
When someone searches on Google from these keywords, my site shows related Products and when they BUY something, I get Commission from Amazon.
So this way I Make Money Online.
If you’re really interested to earn money from your Website, then Specific Focus is very important.
The Keyword term you choose for your Niche Site is really needs to be very focused.
How to Start a Niche website on SiteGround?Easy Tutorial
Starting your own Niche Website is Easy and less Expensive in the long run rather than wasting your time on Free Platforms and building your Blogging Business.
I would like to clarify here one thing that, it is not a bad idea to start your first blog on Free Platforms. For example Blogger Blog, WordPress.com and any other platform of your own choice.
Good! At least you started and learned as well on free Blogging Platforms.
When you see that your Blog is doing Okay and having some Visitors from search Engines; such as Google, Bing etc, then move to Self Hosted WordPress(here I am talking about WordPress.org) otherwise you’ll lose your Blog anytime, because Blogger Blog, can DELETE your Blog anytime, even without giving you any notice.
So why not spend few Bucks and Start with more Secure Platform?
With WordPress.org you Host your own Blog or Website. For example my Ease Bedding Blog
My all Three Blogs are Hosted on Site Ground and if you’re interested to Start your own Blog anytime now or in future, you can use my Site Ground Referral Link Below.
Please Note: If you’ll Buy any product from Site Ground by using my referral link, I will get little commission, but nothing will costs you extra, but you’ll get discount by using my Referral Link.
Review and Buyer’s Guide
Criteria to find the Top Host
Below is some of the Criteria, one should find in the Best Host:-
- SSL or Secure Socket Layer
In today’s Post I’m going to Cover what you need to look for in an e-commerce Host and I’ll Recommend One most popular nowadays host, who I believe through my over five years of experience, provide the best value for Money and that host is Site Ground.
Why to Choose Site Ground Only?
Okay let’s learn, How to Start a WordPress Blog with Site Ground and what are the benefits of Choosing Site Ground.
Benefits of Using SiteGround Hosting
- Site Ground has been around for quite a sometime and has quickly become One of the Most Reliable Web Hosting companies out there in the Market.
- Site Ground offer you a Wide Range of Web Hosting Packages to Pick from them
- When you’re ready to Start a Blog, then the first thing need to find is a hosting Company.
- Believe me having a Good hosting Company and at the same time one on very Reasonable Price is so important and valuable
- If you have your website hosted on a poor server, you’ll be in trouble all the time and waste your time at the same time
- You need to have a reliable web hosting, that’s Optimized for WordPress sites.
- SiteGround servers are not only fast and reliable, but they are also Secure
- Their servers rarely face a downtime and their Support Team is always there if you need their help
- They offer 30 days money-back guarantee, which is also a good reason to Buy their Hosting Plan, because if you’re not satisfied due to any reason, you can Cancel within the period of 30 days!
- Site Ground is the fastest Hosting Company, which I have observed.
- They have Various Speed Features that Contribute to load your Site Faster. Such as: SSD Drives for All Plans, Enhanced Performance with NGINX, HTTP/2, PHP7, Free CDN, Unique Super Cacher, Top LXC Technology and much more.
- Site Ground Beats the competition, because I don’t think there are hosts that can compare Site Ground’s Quality .
- Site Ground is not new to Hosting. They have been in the Market for over 10 years with over 450, 0000 Domains in Countries throughout the world.
- Their Data centers are spread out all over the World from Asia, America and Europe
- Free Website Transfers: If you’re planning to on moving your Website from one host to another. Switching over can sometimes be a very big hassle. Site Ground does Transfer your Site for free with any New Sign Up. It means if you have an existing Website, Site Ground can Transfer your Site for free of Cost, no Extra fees Required. Even I got an e-mail from Site Ground (Date July 24, 2018),
We’ve got a new feature that can help you sell more Site Ground plans. We just launched an easier way for new customers to migrate their WordPress sites to Site Ground using a custom migration plugin.
More about Site Ground
SiteGround Uptime and accessibility:
Apart from average time, uptime is another factor that I always consider. I have had an issue with certain EIG hosting where server resources were finished and my website was down for hours. This issue alone had cost me a lot in the form of angry customers and a portion of the site lost ranking in search.
SiteGround claim to offer 99.99% uptime and in my experience of SiteGround hosting. the only downtime was one year and 5 months back and that too for one minute.
- No Hidden Fees
- 24/7 Proactive Support
- Instant Set-up
- Automatic Updates
- Daily backups to give you a peace of mind
- Server Level Protection
- Their servers are scalable so you don’t have to worry about growth-pains
- WordPress SuperCacher
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Staging Area For Testing
- Secure Shell, SSL, FTP, Stats, CGI, Ruby (RoR), Perl, PHP, MySQL
Now I am assuming that you want to start your Blog with Self Hosted WordPress, so in this scenario you will need to find your own hosting Service.
More Benefits of Using Site Ground
Flexibility to Choose Plan
Up time, Speed and Performance
One of the most important and best Reason to choose SiteGround is the Up time, Speed and Performance.
Many Hosting Companies Claim to give you Up time, Good Speed and Performance, but most of them fail to deliver the Promise.
SiteGround has 99.99 Uptime!
As I am using Site Ground for almost five years and I have noticed that it has no downtime.
SiteGround help you with all types of hosting Needs and even they help you with WordPress Application.
If you’re new and can’t install WordPress, just Submit the Ticket, they will install your WordPress Application within minutes.
SiteGround provides a free SSL certificate for all hosting plans. The certificate is from Let’s Encrypt. SSL certificates ideally should be standard since they are key to website security and ensuring that a webpage ranks well in search engine results. But many hosts still charge for it.
On all plans, even the cheapest one, SiteGround provides a free daily backup. This should make data loss much less likely. However, it is generally a good idea to do your own backups as well. There are many tools to allow you to do so.
Plans Price is Reasonable
Pricing is of course one of the biggest Concerns for most Bloggers and it should be, after all Buying a hosting Plan costs you Money, even it is small amount, but when one is starting a New Blog, especially who is not Earning, makes a lot of difference.
When the price of a Good Host like Reputable Site Ground is Low, then it is more convenient for him to Start a Blog without any worries.
- As you can see in the ☝above Picture, there are three plans and Startup is only for $3.95 monthly, which is very Cheap for this kind of good Hosting Company and I think, who love to start his own Blog can afford this much low Price very Easily.
- Grow Big is only for $5.95 monthly and it is also good price to move on, when your site having more Traffic
- Go Geek is so Cheap and only for $11.95 monthly.
Site Ground Support is Great Support?
SiteGround has the Top Support.
Their 24/7 Live Chat is really amazing and very confidently I can recommend to choose Site Ground as a Hosting Company to Start your Blog.
Not only they help you with Hosting Related Problems, but they also help you with WordPress related Problems.
Couple of times I used some Plugins, because my other Blog Ease Bedding has so many images in each Post, may be due to that or any other reason, some Plugins gave me hard time and even crashed my site few times.
So with the help of SiteGround staff, every time my Blog was on the Way.
Their Team of Experts try their best to find the root cause of the Problem and give you all Instructions to Correct it or if still you’re not able to do it or you don’t know How to do it?
They’re always their for you to help and sort out the Problem.
Student Web Hosting
There is Greater Discount For Scholars, Educators and Organizations at Site Ground.
If you are a Teacher or Student in College, then you’ll get a lot Cheaper Hosting than others.
Now SiteGround Hosting is no longer Costs you $3.99 Monthly, but for you only $1.99.
Start with SiteGround at very Low Price
Site Ground Refund Policy
While choosing SiteGround, you don’t have to worry about anything at all, but you can Rest assured.
They Offer 30 Day Money Back Guarantee for all of their Shared Hosting Plans.
And this will definitely give you Peace of Mind, because if you’re not Satisfied due to any Reason, you can Cancel your Plan and ask for your Refund.
Wow! What a Great Feature?
Site Ground is Good for WordPress, Magento, Drupal and PrestaShop
Everybody has different taste. So some people like other Softwares.
Such as; Magento, Drupal and even PrestaShop to Create their Websites. Site Ground has Solution for all these Soft wares.
SiteGround is Recommended By WordPress
SiteGround is now the Official Recommended Hosting Company by WordPress.org.
Create Website or Blog with SiteGround in 7 Minutes!
- Choose your Plan and Domain
- Fill your hosting information
- Install WordPress Application
- Choose Free Theme
Write your first Post
- Your Blog is Online to Make Money with Affiliate Programs
Steps to start a Blog on WordPress
Actually starting a WordPress Blog takes only couple of minutes, as only seven minutes.
Today, I have an interesting offer for you.
If you’re looking for ways to build a WordPress site that makes you thousands of Dollars every month, you will love what I am about to share with you today!
Starting a Blog with Site Ground Hosting Company is Super Simple, actually it takes only a few Clicks.
- Choose a Good Domain Name for your BLOG/Website
- Sign up for a Hosting Package-Site Ground
- Install WordPress from your cpanel
- Choose a Theme for your Blog or Website(it is better in my opinion to choose free Theme) You know what? It is good ideas to choose free Theme in the beginning and when you see your Blog is getting more Traffic, then you can change your Theme to Pro.
- Start writing Valuable Content, as saying goes’ Content is King’
Choose hosting Package and if you’re starting just new Blog, then Start Up Plan, which is so Cheap to start with and when you think your Blog is getting a lot of Traffic, then move to Grow Big Account and even Go Geek Account.
Choose a Domain
In step two, you can Choose your Domain, either to Register a New Domain or ‘I already have Domain’ and even you can choose a Free Website Transfer from any other Hosting Company.
Just fill out all your Contact Details and Payment Information.
Make sure you fill your information carefully.
INSTALL WORDPRESS NOW!
Because now you have Purchased your Hosting Package, so you’re going to get Access to cPanel. Image is look like Below⬇
As you can see in the☝ above Picture, there are many icons, which link to all different Services and Features that are available in your hosting Account.
You don’t have to use all of them, just use those only, which you need and ignore others.
Installing WordPress yourself is so easy, but still you think, it is tough for you, you can ask Siteground help, because their Service is so good.
Just Submit the Ticket and they will reach to you under 10 minutes.
As you can see in the Below Picture, click Install and move further.
On this Page start to configure your WordPress Blog Installation.
Every Step is Simple and straightforward.
Here you have to do couple of Settings; such as:-
- Choose Protocol:
- Choose Domain:
- Choose Directory:
- Database Name and Table Prefix:
- Website Name and Description:
Now your New WordPress Application is installed.
Change your Theme
This is my favorite part, where you can install Beautiful New Theme from hundreds of Free Themes.
You can choose, which ever you want to install.
Choosing a New Theme is Simple and interesting.
Just Login to your WordPress Dashboard and Go To:-
APPEARANCE→THEMES→ADD NEW and then go to Search Box to find a Theme, which suits your Needs.
There are so Many Free Themes available to choose from.
Choose & Install Theme from the WordPress Theme Directory
If you know the Name of the Theme, which you want to use for your Blog, then you can Simply Search for it in the Search Box.
Each Theme in the Official Directory has to have Tags, which describe its functionality allowing you to easily Search for the Right Theme!
When you like the Theme, then Activate it like at the below Picture⬇
That’s it, you can start to write your posts/pages.
Create a WordPress Posts
Now you’re ready to write your first Post!
Go To: Posts→Add New
Once you put Post Content, then Publish it and share it on Social Media.
Add Multimedia to WordPress Posts
Adding Pictures, Videos to your Posts is very Simple Task.
Don’t forget to Share your experience with your first Blog and SiteGround Hosting Company.