This Recipe is great source of fiber and very helpful in maintaining digestive disturbances like bloating, constipation, etc.
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Needed Ingredients are:
- ½ cup Sweet potato boiled, peeled and diced into small cubes
- ½ cup boiled & tender chopped Carrots
- 1 tbsp. clarified butter/ ghee or virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp roasted and coarsely grounded cumin
- 1 pinch of fresh ground black pepper
- Pink salt to taste
- 1 tsp chopped fresh Coriander
Whisk together the sweet potato and carrot chunks with the virgin olive oil, 1/2 Squeezed fresh lemon juice, cumin, pepper and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
Serve a medium size bowl at room temperature.