This is one paratha, which Kids love a lot. It is so cheesy and so yummy and at the same time it is also healthy, because I use so many Vegetables with the Paneer. You can give this Partha to your Kids for their lunch.?
Kids will love this Paratha for sure in the lunch break. This is a great Paratha to put in your kids lunch box, because it is stuffed, so it will stay soft for a long time.
Cheese paratha is a delicious whole wheat flatbread stuffed with a spiced cheese stuffing.
Paneer Cheese Paratha Recipe
These kind of parathas can be easily consumed as itself or perhaps with a big slice of butter or Plain Yogurt. Yes, certainly it would taste great with any kind of Dal or Soup. These Stuffed Parathas can be prepared in any shape like square and triangle.
Personally me and my family, we prefer to eat Paneer paratha or any other kind of Stuffed Parathas with Plain Yogurt and Mango Pickle.
?My Secret Tip for any Stuffed Paratha
- Try to add as many as Vegetables you can in any Stuffed Parathas. This is the only way that you can give Vegetables to those Kids, especially, who don’t like to Eat vegetables at all.
- When you Put Vegetables in Stuffed Parathas, for example in Paneer Paratha, Kids don’t mind to eat with this combination.
- Same way you can put Green leafy Vegetables in the Stuffed Parathas
- You can also add Oregano dried leaves or fresh leaves, Coriander Leaves, Methi Leave, Mint Leaves and so on
- You can also add Ajwain(Carom Seeds) for digestion
- Don’t put so many Spices, so the Recipe will remain more Natural
- You can add pinch of Turmeric Powder
The cheese stuffing mixture can be spiced as per your needs. I make a minimally spiced cheese stuffing, which is not spicy or hot. So you can add Spices according to your own taste.
Paneer Cheese Paratha Kids Special Recipe Video!
Paneer Cheese Paratha Kids Special Recipe Instructions
Ingredients You Need Are:
- Red & Green Bell pepper grated
- Green Onion chopped
- Cheese paneer washed and grated
- Greens-Mint, Coriander, Chickpea leaves, Rose mary or any other types of Greens washed and chopped.
Preparation of Paneer Paratha
- Hot your Tawa and make big ball from whole grain dough and put mixture and press with hands. Then roll it with rolling pin to spread it.
- Now put your Paratha slowly on Tawa and when one side is looking dry, then flip it and fry it with cooking oil. Second one, roast with the help of kitchen cloth.
- Serve hot with any pickle and plain homemade yogurt. You can also serve it with any cooked vegetable like in this video with Rajmah and mix sabzi.