Mint or Pudina Chutney is delicious Condiment prepared with fresh Mint leaves with some other Ingredients. Such as Tomato, Green Chili and some spices, which add additional dimension to its flavor.
Make mint chutney at home!
Making Mint Chutney at home takes only two minutes of your valuable time, so I recommend to make it at Home rather than buying it from any Grocery Store.
Ingredients for Mint Chutney!
- 1/2 Cup of fresh Washed Mint Leaves
- One medium size Chopped Onion
- One Green Chili chopped
- One Teaspoon Shakar(jaggery powder)
- One freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice at Home
- Salt according to taste
Directions to Make Mint Chutney
- Put everything in the food processor
- In a blender or food processor add freshly washed Mint leaves, one chopped tomato, one chopped onion, one squeezed lemon juice, one chopped green chili and according to your own taste other dry spices
- Grind everything to make a smooth paste
- Delicious Mint Chutney is ready to Eat with Rice, Roti and Pakora.
- You can Serve this Chutney with any Snacks as well.