Mint or Pudina Chutney is delicious Condiment prepared with fresh Mint leaves with some other Ingredients. Such as Tomato, Green Chili and some Spices, which add additional dimension to its flavor.
Make Mint Chutney at home!
Making Mint Chutney at home takes only two minutes of your valuable time, so I recommend to make it at Home rather than buying it from any Grocery Store.
Ingredients for Mint Chutney!
- 1/2 Cup of fresh Washed Mint Leaves
- One medium size Chopped Onion
- One Green Chili chopped
- One Teaspoon Shakar(jaggery powder)
- One freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice at Home
- Salt according to taste
Directions to Make Mint Chutney
- Put everything in the food processor
- In a blender or food processor add freshly washed Mint leaves, one chopped tomato, one chopped onion, one squeezed lemon juice, one chopped green chili and according to your own taste other dry spices
- Grind everything to make a smooth paste
- Delicious Mint Chutney is ready to Eat with Rice, Roti and Pakora.
- You can Serve this Chutney with any Snacks as well.
Mix Herbs Green Chutney or Herbs Chutney Recipe
Blend to make thick paste, then chutney will be ready to eat with Paratha, Rice etc.
Zucchini Hari Chutney Recipe
More Chutneys to Make at Home
Avocado Coriander Green Chutney Quick Recipe
Avocado Coriander Chutney Recipe Instructions: Required ingredients are:
- 2 Green Onions
- 2 small Green Chilies
- Radish small few leaves
- Spices according to taste
- 1/2 Squeezed lemon juice
Tulsi Chutney Recipe
This Chutney is made from so many fresh herbs & is really really tasty. It is healthy & makes your digestion good. You can eat with Rice, Chapati & Paratha.
Green Onion Chutney
In this chutney, I’ve shown how to make hari chutney from green onion, mint and coriander, which is not only easy to make, but also so tasty and healthy. This chutney can be served with Rice, Roti and Paratha.