- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Organic Peppermint Whole Leaves in U.S.A. Food Facility in Cleveland Ohio. THE QUALITY and STANDARDS of U.S. Facility coupled with reputable overseas famers with INDEPENDENT chemical analysis for each LOT# brings true VALUE to your kettle.
- GIVE YOURSELF A BOOST: Peppermint essential oils are retained longer in the whole leaf peppermint as oppose to powdered or cut leaves. All you need to do is CRUSH THE LEAVES to release the invigorating and refreshing minty taste that provides a caffeine free (decaf) jolt. They preserve the effectiveness longer as highly volatile peppermint essential oils tend to evaporate from cut or powdered leaves. As opposed to Peppermint Tea bags or Peppermint Tea k-cups YOU SEE WHAT YOU DRINK.
- BULK: Buy in bulk to make more tea and buy WHOLE LEAF. The 1lb. resealable stand-up bag style bag makes for easy storage in your kitchen or pantry. The seal helps maintain freshness for the duration of use. Our loose leaf peppermint (Botanical Name: Mentha Piperita)
What is the best mint Tea?
Peppermint tea is naturally caffeine free and a healthy alternative to Coffee or caffeinated teas for people, who are more sensitive.
Some people like herbal Tea; such as mint tea — because it’s relaxing, refreshing, and tastes really good without anything added to it.
My Both Sons love herbal tea, because I have fresh Mint and Basil in my Garden, so I pick fresh mint leaves and basil leaves direct from my backyard garden and make for them by adding Raw honey in it, when it is ready.
How to Make Mint herbal Tea?
Fresh peppermint leaves give this mint tea recipe a pungent menthol aroma and flavor. Since this tea is made with an herb, it is technically considered an herbal tea
Ingredients we Need are:
- Two Cups Water from Tap
- 10-15 Fresh mint leaves
- Some Basil leaves
- Honey is optional
- Lemon Juice is also Optional
Most popular Mint Teas in the Market
- 1-Frontier Herb Peppermint Leaf Organic Cut And Sifted – Bulk
- 2-Yogi Tea – Purely Peppermint – Supports Healthy Digestion – 6 Pack, 96 Tea Bags Total
- 3-Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint Herbal Leaf Tea, 16 Tea Bags
- 4-Heather’s Tummy Teas Organic Peppermint Tea for IBS, 36 Jumbo Teabags
- 5- Stash Tea Peppermint Herbal Tea 100 Count Box of Tea Bags, Premium Herbal Tisane
Steps to Make Mint herbal Tea
- Bring water to boil
- Add mint and basil leaves and let it boil for two minutes
- Strain with Strainer into Cup
- Add Unpasteurized Honey and if you want add lemon Juice also
- Drink little hot and don’t drink anything else for at least an hour to get full benefits from this tea.
Types of Mint for Herbal Tea
There are so many varieties of mint and they are all good candidates for a mint herbal tea.
- Pineapple mint
- Apple mint (Woolly mint)
- Ginger mint
- Red Raripila mint
- Chocolate mint
- Orange mint
- Lavender mint
- Grapefruit mint
- Licorice mint
- Basil mint
- Chewing Gum mint
- Corn or Field mint
- TRADITIONAL NORTH AFRICAN MINT TEA–Known as nana mint this tea was traditionally enjoyed after a meal. With a flavor as light & lively as a newly picked leaf, it has a sweetly invigorating spearmint flavor that is refreshing & soothing any time of day.
- MORNING AFTERNOON OR EVENING–It’s always a good time to enjoy a cup of this caffeine free Moroccan Mint tea. Calming yet rejuvenating, you’re sure to love every sip of each and every steep. Have a hot cupp or enjoy iced for a cool drink on hot days.
- Numi offers premium organic full leaf quality teas & herbal teas and blended w/ only 100% real fruits, flowers, & spices, & no natural or artificial flavors; fragrance free, sugar free.
- USDA Certified, Organic, Non-GMO Verified, ethically sourced & farmed Fair Trade Certified & Fair Labor Verified ingredients, Carbon Free, Vegan, Gluten-free, Halal, Kosher, B Corporation, post-consumer recyclable & biodegradable sustainable packaging.
- USDA organic
- Pure leaf tea
- ROBUST PEPPERMINT FLAVOR AND AROMA – This is an aromatic peppermint with a cooling, refreshing scent. It’s an excellent addition to teas and just about anything else for a fresh, minty flavor.
- TOP-QUALITY PEPPERMINT – This Frontier Co-op herb is kosher certified.
- GROWN IN THE HIGH DESERT – The high desert region of the Pacific Northwest is a prime location for growing natural herbs like peppermint. We keep the high desert beautiful with sustainable growth practices and our commitment to environmental responsibility.
- FOR TEA AND DIY CARE AND CRAFTS – This peppermint is great for brewing fresh mint tea with a soothing, cooling flavor. Add it to your homemade soap, or your candles for a clean and cool scent!
- Taylors of Harrogate Moroccan Mint Loose Leaf Tea
- A delicious blend of mint leaves and pure Green tea
- This item comes with an attractive re-usable tin
- 4.4 ounces
- Loose leaf
- REAL SPEARMINT AND PEPPERMINT: Blend of pure mint, lemongrass and lavender creates a complex and smooth mint tea
- GOOD FOR THROATS AND STOMACHS: Peppermint, spearmint, lemongrass, and lavender is high in antioxidants
- NO NATURAL OR ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS: We only use real ingredients. Not chemical filled flavorings
- NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS PERIOD: Organic is just the beginning. We investigate each tea to ensure purity
Healthy Refreshing Garden Fresh loose leaf green Tea
- Tea blended with Peppermint & Spearmint Leaves. This Moroccan mint green tea is intrinsically smooth and refreshing. The natural freshness of green tea mint will lift your spirits. Vadham
- 3.53oz (Set of 2) -100 Cups – The delicious combination of Mint Tea, Peppermint Tea, Mint Leaves, Moroccan Mint Green Tea, Green Tea with Mint, Spearmint Tea in one cup.
- SOOTHING, REFRESHING & DELICIOUS – Garden Fresh loose leaf green tea blended with soothing Chamomile Flowers, Refreshing Peppermint & Zesty Orange Peels. Low-Caffeine green tea chamomile for anytime of the day.
- GOODNESS OF MANY TEAS IN ONE CUP – The finest combination of Chamomile Tea, Peppermint Tea, Spearmint Tea, Mint Tea, Mint Green Tea, Chamomile Green Tea – all in one cup. | Ingredients – Green Tea Leaves, Chamomile Flowers, Peppermint, Spearmint, Orange Peels
- A BRAND WITH A BILLION DREAMS – Established in India by a 26-year-old, 4th generation Tea entrepreneur, Vahdam Teas is an award-winning, vertically integrated tea brand that door delivers the world’s freshest tea leaves to over 83 countries, sourced directly from India’s choicest tea gardens. The tea industry is one of the largest employers of manual labor in India