How much Money I made with Amazon in 2020
Nowadays Internet is very popular and most of people have computer and if not computer they have cell phones. So things became much more easier than ever before. Now I’m 57 years old and when I used to go to College and then University, at that time there was no phones and no Internets, but today even the 4 years Kids know about the Cell phones.
Every coin has two sides, so this new Technology has its benefits and on the other side, there are many drawbacks. Whenever I go for walk, I see everybody is holding the Cell Phone and talking to someone, watching video, making the video or chatting. Nothing bad, Right?
In my opinion, this New Technology, connected the world and it is not tough to go today to other countries anymore and so easy to talk to someone on video call. Students, who came to abroad for their studies, they can talk to their parents with Video (WhatsApp)which is absolutely free to use. What a big free service? even I talk to my son after two three days, because he is in USA and working in the Microsoft. When I talk to my son, I can see his face and I feels like I met him.
But, I have seen people from very close, who breakup their relations due to their cell phone habits, because all the time, they talk to their relatives, friends and newly married girls gossip with their parents and tell each and every thing about their in-laws. They involve their parents in their new homes(In-laws home) These bad habits spoil their time and even break their homes.
I will say, it is up to you, how you want to use the New Techonology? On the other side there are millions of people, who are earning these days with this Internet by sitting at their Home and they build Online as a Business and I am one of them. I’m not making thousands, but making hundreds each month by using only Internet and computer.
When you read other bloggers income reports, you learn new things, new ideas about making money online, because everybody is doing something different. There is always so much to learn from other bloggers, how people are earning money Online, how much they’re making from their blog or from their YouTube Channel, what new things they’re trying, and so much more.
I started Online around 8 years ago by the time of writing this post(Date June 2, 2021) and at that time, I knew nothing about side hustling and making money online.
- How I’ve Made Over $39, 000 from my Online Business in 6 years
- Legit ways to make Money Online
- Daily Money Saving Tips
- How I make Money with Google AdSense
- Earn Money with Amazon Affiliate
- 19 Ways To Make Money Online
- Make Money wit Bluehost
If you are interested in starting your own blog, I have a really good article that will help you start a blog of your own Bog affordably, at only $3.49 per month for blog hosting.
We all Want Financial Freedom
In order to get freedom from their 9 to 5 day jobs, people always seek a way out. And they also want financial freedom, so they are not bound to work, they want to work, but according to their own choice, so they can travel and spend time with their loved ones. So there are many ways to make money Online and offline. Nowadays Online is the most popular way to make money online.
In my opinion, Affiliate Marketing is the best way to earn money Online. Amazon Affiliate Marketing is the top choice to choose, when we are ready to make money as an Associate. I’m Amazon associate and working with Amazon for last 7 years.
Amazon is considered as one of the best newbie-friendly affiliates in the world and there’s no fee to apply for Amazon affiliate Program.
My name is Jaswinder Kaur and I’m the author of Recipes with more Dot Com and Ease Bedding Dot com. I have also YouTube Channel, but from it I don’t make a single cent until now, because my watch hours are not completed according to the Google requirement.
I am Home maker and I love cooking, Gardening and what time is left that all I spend for my Online Business, which is small, yet very beneficial for me, because it don’t make only money for me, but also because of, I’m always busy with it, so I don’t get t extra time to waste. Since I’m blogging, my health is also good, because I’m too busy all the time. I have so much too do; such as-I make everyday fresh and healthy food for my family, I do Gardening, decorate and clean my Home and not only this, I make YouTube Videos and work on my two Blogs.
I’ve been working online, full-time for 7 years.
- I Earned $3, 347.60 from Amazon.com in 2020
- I Earned $177.79 from Amazon.ca
- I Earned 124.62 Pound from Amazon.co.uk
- Total I Earned $5, 738.14 from Amazon in 2020
To illustrate how fast your revenue can grow from different Amazon Local Stores.
I made over $8,000 in 2016 from a single Amazon Affiliate web site and that is Ease Bedding Dot Com. I purchased the domain name on October, 2015 and immediately export many articles, which I saved from Blogger Blog(I had blog there with so many articles related to Home Decor). After exporting I made so many corrections, made the design of my site and started to write new content. After seeing the success of ease bedding dot com, I started this Recipeswithmore.com.
Basically easebedding.com made more money in very short time comparatively to this recipeswithmore.com. First 4-5 months site traffic was very slow, but then on the festival months from October due to Halloween, all of sudden it made $1, 100 in single month and then in November more and more.
First 4 years it made a lot of money, but when Amazon decreased the Commission rates, due to that my monthly earning dropped a lot. So that’s why I started to use Google AdSense on my both sites and I’m now making pretty good money with Google AdSense as well, because I have more traffic from USA, Canada, United Kingdom.
If you’re looking to build a passive Income, Amazon affiliate marketing can be a great way to monetize your Blog Posts with amazon affiliate links. You can start listing amazon products on your blog posts, and for referring that product sale to Amazon, you’ll collect a commission ranging from 1% to 10% of the sale price for the items your readers purchase during the session, they start after redirecting from your website.
Choose Amazon Products with Good Customer Reviews
Want to Start Your Blog (to make money)?
Cons of Amazon Affiliate Program
- It’s easy to become an Amazon affiliate. When your application is approved, then you can start sharing affiliate links in your Blog posts, that’s what I do and it is the best way to promote amazon products in your Blog Posts. For example, you can check my blogs-easebedding.com and this one recipeswithmore.com to learn the way I use amazon affiliate links in my Posts and Pages
- Amazon is an ecommerce authority and very well known. So it is easy to sell Amazon Products, because people trust their products
- There are unlimited products to advertise on your blogs. For example; you can sell Bedding Sets, Kids Clothes, Kids Car Seats, Clay Pots, Kitchen Stuff. Means almost anything that we use in our day to day life, we can choose and sell it. With more than 3 billion items for sale, in addition to services like Prime Video, there’s no shortage of products to promote via affiliate links.
- Amazon Associates earn income from products besides the ones they link to their articles and when you send traffic to Amazon via an affiliate links, and if that user makes a purchase, you get a percentage of everything they purchase within 24 hours of period. Most of the times customers will add multiple items to their carts and you also get commission for those products, which is really cool.
- No doubt commission is decreased a lot, but every penny adds up and still you can make a good amount of money with Amazon and I make couple of hundreds each month from my two blogs
Cons of Amazon Affiliate Program
- Amazon’s commission rate is very low in some categories. While the Amazon Associates program has a commission rate of up to 10 percent for some items, such as luxury beauty products, others, such as video game consoles, are as low as 1 percent.
- The Amazon Associates Program Operating Agreement can be difficult to understand and is frequently updated, so members can easily be found not in compliance if they don’t stay up-to-date, which can ban their accounts
- If you don’t already have a website with product reviews or other suitable content that would be a good fit for affiliate links, creating a one can require a lot of time, efforts and knowledge to make money
How Amazon Pay to their Associates?
- Direct deposit: If you choose to receive payments via direct deposit, you’ll need to provide Amazon with your banking information, which includes the bank name, account number and other identifying information. Amazon will hold payment until you earn the payment minimum of $10.
- Via Check: For payment by check, you need to supply Amazon with only a mailing address. Amazon will hold your payment until you reach the minimum payment of $100. I get my three checks via Check, because I live here in Canada.
- Amazon Gift Card: For this payment method, Amazon will send gift cards to the primary email address on your account in the amount you’ve earned. Fees will be held until you reach the payment minimum of $10.
Get Paid for International Traffic
Link localizers enable you to redirect visitors from certain countries to a specific site. For example, if a UK-based user visits your website and clicks an Amazon affiliate link, a link localizer will redirect the user to amazon.co.uk. If you don’t use a link localizer for your affiliate links, you won’t get paid a commission for the foreign traffic you drive to Amazon. You’ll need to signup on all of Amazon’s international affiliate programs Amazon One Link, and it will automatically redirect users to the correct Amazon store.
What is Amazon One Link?
Amazon One Link allows Amazon Associates to use Amazon affiliate links on their website, and automatically send visitors from outside the United States to their local, Amazon store while still earning a commission.
How to promote Affiliate Content?
The first thing you should do when your site is ready for the world is sign up for Google Search Console. In here you can give Google your sitemap which can be generated for free with so many free Plugins and I use Simple Wp Sitemap to generate sitemap.
Second thing to promote your content is on social media; such as-Pinterest, LinkedIn, twitter, Facebook, and so many more. I get traffic from social media and especially from Pinterest and little traffic from Facebook.
My main traffic is Organic and to get Organic traffic, you’ have to write quality content. I don’t spend any money to promote my content. I make money with only free traffic.