Eating healthy food is the most important thing in our lives than anything else, because if we are healthy, then we can do hard work and earn as much as we want and Enjoy each moment of our life.
Make tasty Missi Roti at home in minutes
So always while buying Grocery for our family and while Cooking in the the Kitchen our focus should be to Cook Healthy and of course Eat Healthy.
Here we’re talking about Missi Roti Recipe, because it is more tasty and Healthy than regular Plain Chapati.
If you’re a lover of Roti, then try once Missi Roti and you’ll forget Simple plain Roti forever, because it is not only Easy to Make, but also very Healthy and delicious at the same time.
I love Missi Roti with different kind of vegetables. Now my all family members started to like it and it is not only tasty, but also full with all Nutrients that we need.
Especially those, who don’t have time to make Sabji, Missi Roti is really for those, because we can add so much variety of vegetables in our dough that even we don’t need extra Sabji. Missi Roti can be eaten with Yogurt, Chutney and Pickles.
Vegetables can be Used to Make Dough for Missi Roti
- Saag( fresh leaves)
- Rapini fresh leaves
- Mustard Leaves
- Chick Leaves
- Onion Shoots
- Basil leaves
These all Vegetables given in the above list can be used to make Dough to make Missi Roti. Even if any other vegetables you have of your own choice, you can add them too.
Simple To Use any Vegetables for Dough
Ingredients to Make Missi Roti
- 2 Cups of Wheat flour
- 2 Cups of Maki Da Atta(Corn flour)
- One small Chopped Onion
- Chopped Methi leaves
- Chopped Spinach Leaves
- 1/2 tsp of Ajwain Seeds(Carom Seeds)
- One tsp of Oregano Crushed leaves
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of Black Pepper powder
- Pinch of Jeera Powder
- Pinch of Coriander Powder
- One Green Chili Optional(In this video not used)
- 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder Optional( in this video not used)
- Cold Tap Water for Dough
- Desi Ghee
Method to Make Missi Roti
- Mix everything together; Wheat flour, Corn flour, Chopped Onion, Chopped Methi and Spinach leaves, Salt, Carom Seeds, Oregano leaves, Jeera powder, Coriander powder, Black Pepper.
- Now add Water and Knead the Dough
- Knead properly by giving pressure of your both hands
- When dough is ready, make the big ball of it and flatten it with rolling pin
- Now heat the pan on medium flame and roast the Missi Roti
- Roast it properly with the help of Small Kitchen Cloth
- Missi Roti is Ready to be served hot with Yogurt, Mango Pickle, Lemon Pickle, Mint Chutney or any Cooked Vegetable.