Saag is very beneficial for our health. So in today’s Recipe Video let’s learn; How to Make Saag in 20 minutes from several Kind of fresh leaves?
Saag is so popular in Punjabi Culture and Simply what is Saag?
Saag is the combination of some Leafy vegetables and you can Choose from such as;
- Sarson Leaves
- And Broccoli
After trying and enjoying it many times, I found the Easy and quick Recipe to Make Saag that is not only Easy to Make, but also it is so delicious to eat.
Saag has so many Health Benefits.
How to Make Broccoli & Spinach Saag or How Saag Dish is Prepared?
Ingredients we Need
- one bunch Spinach
- Any other Greens; such as-Chick Pea leaves, mint leaves for flavor, mustard leaves
- Green Chili
How to Make Saag?
- Wash thoroughly your all kind of leaves and chop them
- Make paste of onion, garlic, ginger, tomato, and green chili in the Blender
- Now put everything in the pressure cooker altogether such as-Chopped leave, paste of garlic, ginger, chili, tomato and stove should be on high flame
- Add almost one glass of cold Water and close the lid
- Wait for approximately 15-20 minutes or whistles approximately like 10-12 and then open if still you think it needs little bit more time and then give some more time by closing the lid
- When it is ready, then with hand roller mix it by putting some corn flour
- Now on medium flame in your fry pan, put two spoon of Olive oil and then fry one chopped onion and let it be golden brown, then add little bit Turmeric powder and mix your Saag