Eating healthy diet is utmost important to stay healthy and then home cooked food comes first. Today in this Recipe, you’ll learn to Cook Paneer Sabji at Home.
Learn to Cook Panner Sabji at Home?
Quick and Easy to Make, this home-style Paneer Sabzi is really Easy recipe for all.
It gets ready in 15-20 minutes from scratch.
This delicious Indian Paneer Sabji is super versatile, can be made for Breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
Required Ingredients are:
- Panner 250 Gm
- One onion chopped
- One Tomato Chopped
- One Chili chopped
- Small Ginger
- Garlic one whole
- Spices can be Added-Salt, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Coarse Salt, Oregano, Coriander powder, Mustard Seeds and Methi Seeds according to taste
- Grind altogether to make thick paste-tomato, onion, green chili, garlicand ginger
- On medium flame put Pressure cooker and put some cooking oil and put your paste
- Saute your paste for two minutes and then add all spices include Turmeric and add Paneer and stir
- Now add chopped Potato and stir
- Add Cold Water and close the lid and give 5-7 Whistles and let it stay to until it releases Steam automatically(here I had to open due to video was continued)
- Put some chopped Fresh Coriander and serve hot with Chapati, Paratha and Rice