Lemon grass is an integral part of Asian cooking. Lemongrass tea has multiple health benefits. Lemon grass is an integral part of Asian cooking and is originally from Southern part of India and Sri Lanka. Steaming a hot cup of lemongrass tea is really great idea.
The citrusy flavours of lemongrass blend beautifully and make a delicious cup of herbal tea. Lemongrass is perennial plant that can be grown easily in your Backyard Garden or even as a potted plant.
It is a tropical herb grown for its stalks and leaves which have an aromatic lemon flavor. Lemongrass looks like a tougher scallion, is widely used in Asian cuisine.
How to Brew Lemongrass Tea?
We all love hot beverages; such as Tea and Coffee. But both of these Beverages have side effects due to Caffeine in them. So it is good to go for Natural and one of them is lemongrass tea, which is not only healthy, caffeine free, but also has so many healthy benefits. You can drink it hot or Cold, it is your own choice.
1. Lemongrass tea from Tea bag
Instructions to make tea:
Making a perfect of lemongrass herbal tea from tea bag is so easy.
- Pour your water in saucepan and let it boil
- Pour the hot boiled water on one to two tea bags
- Now let it steep for 4-5 minutes to get the most out of your tea bags
- Now enjoy your tea!
2. Lemongrass Tea from fresh Lemongrass
Making a perfect of lemongrass herbal tea from fresh lemongrass is so easy.
Instructions to make tea:
- Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add the lemongrass and boil rapidly for couple of minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer the tea for an additional 3 minutes.
- Strain the stalks from the liquid. Natural honey is optional
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Benefits of Drinking Lemongrass Tea
- Lemongrass tea relaxes the body and mind, because it helps in flushing out toxins from your body
- It has Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal & Anti-inflammatory benefits
- Lemongrass tea properties prevent the growth of certain bacteria and fungus
- It helps you digest and calms an upset stomach.
- s a natural diuretic, it detoxifies!
- It can help in treating nervous disorder and it will help you to relax and calm down after a stressful day.
Teatulia Organic Lemongrass Tea + Bay Leaf Herbal Blend, 50 Corn Silk Pyramid Tea Bags, Naturally Caffeine-Free Whole Leaf Tea Bags | Bulk Packaging for Organic Herbal Tea Lovers
👉Lemongrass Lemon Tadin Tea. The package length of the product is 2.9 inches. The package width of the product.
- ORGANIC LEMONGRASS + BAY LEAF TASTING NOTES: This lemongrass tea is refreshing and clean with a lemony sweetness. Drink this tea hot or cold for an invigorating citrus indulgence. The small lemongrass stalks and bay leaf tea pieces produce a soft and lighter citrus aroma with a delicate yellow color. Also known as laurel or Jamaican fever grass tea.
- 50 PREMIUM PYRAMID TEA BAGS: Each premium corn silk tea bag is filled with 2 grams of whole leaf lemongrass herbal tea. They are USDA-certified organic, eco-friendly, free of microplastics and compostable pyramid tea bags that preserve the shape of the whole tea leaves. Tea bags are free from strings, tags, and staples to cut down on waste.
- BREW HOT OR COLD: Our premium herbal lemongrass tea comes in a beautiful eco-friendly packaging & compostable tea bags with whole leaf tea that tastes as good as it looks. Our all-natural teas are sustainably sourced from our own gardens and are Rainforest Alliance & USDA organic certified. Plus, you can brew the tea HOT or COLD to enjoy refreshing cup or glass to fit any situation.
- DECAFFINATED TEA: This herbal tea is naturally decaf, or caffeine free. Lemongrass Tea has high anti-inflammatory properties while also being rich in antioxidants. Bay Leaf contains enzymes that help to breakdown proteins and digest food faster, helping to calm indigestion. Enjoy our Fennel herbal tea as the perfect nighttime treat
- CLEAN AND FRESH PREMIUM TEA: We grow our tea from our own garden in Northern Bangladesh, which is where some of the finest tea in the world comes from. As Napa Valley is for wine, Bangladesh is for tea. It is essential to get tea from certain regions in the world because of how things like altitude, soil conditions, rainfall, latitude, etc. affect the tea. At Teatulia, we are committed to making a social impact to the communities in Bangladesh.
Teatulia Organic Lemongrass + Bay Leaf Tea Herbal 50 Individually Wrapped Tea Bags – Compostable Tea Bags👈
Caribbean Dreams Lemon Grass Tea, Fever Grass Tea, 24 tea bags, 100% Natural Lemon Grass Tea from Jamaica
- Caribbean Dreams Lemon Grass Tea is a Refreshing beverage, also delightfully healthy. The citrusy flavours of lemongrass blend beautifully and make a delicious cup of herbal tea.
- Lemongrass has a cooling energy which helps to soothe your stomach and keeps your digestive functions in check. It contains a component called citral that helps to digest food. Therefore, it is mostly served after dinner.
- Lemongrass tea is your detox tea. It is packed with antioxidants that help in detoxing and cleansing you from within. It helps in removal of toxins from the body by relieving fluid retention.
- Lemongrass is nature’s formula for taming high blood pressure. It is rich in potassium which increases the production of urine in our body, which in turn stimulates blood circulation and lowers blood pressure. By increasing blood circulation, it also helps in purifying the liver. Lemongrass is also known to limit cholesterol absorption from the intestines, thus promoting overall heart health.
👉 Wissotzky Tea Green Tea with Lemongrass and Verbena, 20 Tea Bags. A blend of green tea leaves and lemon verbena (also known as lemon grass) and verbena which gives a feeling of relaxation and serenity. The lemon verbena and verbena add a slightly sour taste and a delicate lemon aroma.
- Refreshing, cool and crisp flavor. Spicy, lemony aroma.
- Ingredients: Certified Organic Lemongrass.
- MORE THAN FAIR TRADE We believe in being socially conscious with all of our teas. We were among the first group of tea companies to join the Fair Trade movement in the United States, and we pledge actions that better people’s lives through a healthy environment and a future for children.
- Like Tao, the art of tea is universal. We began our work with tea with the intent to be a connecting thread for tea culture. Based in Portland, Oregon, we are a pure leaf tea company comprised of tea enthusiasts from different backgrounds and countries.
👉 Teatulia Organic Lemongrass + Bay Leaf Tea Herbal 50 Individually Wrapped Tea Bags – Compostable Tea Bags. ORGANIC LEMONGRASS + BAY LEAF TASTING NOTES: This lemongrass tea is refreshing and clean with a lemony sweetness. Drink this tea hot or cold for an invigorating citrus indulgence. The small lemongrass stalks and bay leaf tea pieces produce a soft and lighter citrus aroma with a delicate yellow color. Also known as Jamaican fever grass tea.
- LEMONGRASS – Frontier Co-op Cut and Sifted Organic Lemongrass (Botanical name: Cymbopogon citratus) is a well-known culinary herb often used in Thailand, Vietnam, and the Caribbean cuisines. This organic product adds a lemony flavor to any dish. It is also used in skincare products.
- A VERSATILE HERB – Lemongrass is not only a reliable seasoning for cooking, but it is also a great condiment and a staple in the making of skin care products and essential oils.
- CITRUSY – Frontier Co-op Lemongrass is sifted and cut to produce a citrusy, lemon-like profile. Its taste is a combination of lemon and mint. This product blends well with other flavors that add a slightly sharp and tangy taste to recipes.
- ORGANIC FROM SRI LANKA – Our lemongrass is cultivated and processed in Sri Lanka. This product is certified organic and Kosher. There are no chemicals or preservatives used at any stage of the growing process
Frontier Co-op Lemongrass provides a citrusy, lemony flavor to any recipe. This is a well-known herb common in Thai, Vietnamese and Caribbean cuisines. Besides its role in cooking, it is also an integral ingredient in skin care products and essential oils.
Its taste is a combination of lemon and mint, and it blends perfectly with other flavors when cooking. It doesn’t overpower other flavors – instead, it provides a slightly sharp and tangy taste to many recipes. Our lemongrass is cultivated and processed in Sri Lanka. This product is certified organic and 100% Kosher. There are no chemicals or preservatives used at any stage of the growing process.
👉Nutra Tea – Lemongrass & Ginger Tea – 20 Tea Bags – Herbal Tea. GREAT TASTING – a classic blend of spicy ginger with the zing of lemongrass. A classic tea blend packed with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties offering vast therapeutic compounds known to boost digestion, immunity, and to reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
Organic Herbal Tea Delightfully Fresh and Uplifting. FSC Mixed Sources. Product Group Well-Managed Forests and Other Controlled Sources. Climate Care. 20 Tea Sachets Individually Wrapped for Freshness. Soil Association Organic. USDA Organic. Kosher Parve. Certified Organic by SA Certification UK Ltd. A fresh, uplifting organic herbal tea – 100% caffeine-free. The finest, organic lemongrass has been selected for this fragrant, zesty tea. I have blended it with ginger for a subtle spicy finish. Herbs have been used to support health for thousands of years. At Pukka we create unique blends to harness their incredible potential. Enjoy it and stay well. Pukka’s Ayurvedic Practitioner and Herbalist.
- Each tea bag brews one 6 oz. cup of tea
- Tea bags are free of excess wrapping, strings, tags and staples and are 100% compostable, so nothing gets wasted
- 100% USDA-certified organic tea, direct from Teatulia’s single garden in Bangladesh and other like-minded single gardens
- Environmentally responsible packaging, made from compostable materials
- Caffeine content: Naturally caffeine-free!
- – INGREDIENTS : Organic Dry Lemongrass and Butterfly Pea : Best before 01/01/2022
- – Triangle Tea Bag 2.0 g X 25 tea bags Within Resealable Package
- – PROPERTIES : Lemongrass rich in Vitamin A and minerals, has refreshing aroma, helps relieve stress and headaches. Benefit from Butterfly Pea, Anthocyanins are highly concentrated in the deep blue pigments of wild Butterfly Pea, which contain higher levels of anthocyanins than many other foods.
- – PREPARATION : Add in tea bag in a cup then pour hot water in it for 2-3 minutes. Remove tea bag before drinking.
Alvita Organic Lemongrass Herbal Tea – Made with Premium Quality Organic Lemongrass, And Vibrant Citrus Flavor and Aroma, 24 Tea Bags
- Alvita Lemongrass Herbal Tea is made with premium-quality, organic lemongrass, and exudes a vibrant citrusy flavor and aroma.
- Alvita chooses only the highest quality organic, wildcrafted, or cultivated botanicals, perfectly prepared to provide you with the best Mother Nature has to offer.
- Historical and scientiﬁc literature is painstakingly studied to ensure that the correct traditional plant and most appropriate servings are used, delivering premium ﬂavor and quality.
- Alvita represents more than forty single-ingredient teas, each one uniquely distinct, just like the individuals who drink them.
- Herbs are gifts from the earth. Alvita takes its stewardship seriously by offering carefully harvested teas in earth-friendly packaging. Our beautifully illustrated boxes are made using recycled paperboard and our English, pillow style tea bags are oxygen bleached, not chlorine treated. You won’t ﬁnd a better product, with a cleaner package… anywhere.
MB Herbals Lemongrass Powder 227 Gram Lemon Grass Powder | Makes 75 Servings of Refreshing Lemongrass Tea
- MB Herbals Lemongrass Powder is processed from freeze dried Lemongass stalks sourced from Kerala, India. South India is a natural habitat for Lemongrass and it grows best, in these parts of India.
- Lemongrass has powerful antioxidants and promotes natural sleep. Lemongrass also has anti-inflammatory properties and promote digestion.
- Lemongrass has a unique citrusy and lemony flavour and it is used in South Indian, Indonesian, Malay, Vietnamese, and Thai cuisine along with other spices such as Cloves, Cinnamon, Ginger, Garlic, Turmeric, Basil, and numerous Chillies. Other great uses include adding this powder to curries, soups, stews or stocks, for a fresh lemon flavor.
- Recipe for Lemongrass Tea: Combine lemongrass powder with Tea powder in boiling water. Boil for 2 – 3 minutes. Add sugar, strain and serve. Another method is to take 2 Tsp Lemongrass powder, small piece of freshly crushed ginger and 1 clove. Boil for 2 to 3 minutes, strain and serve. Lemongrass Tea is relaxing, increases the Red Blood Cells and reduces bloating.
👉Millie’s All Natural Organic Gluten–Free Vegetable Sipping Broth 12 Tea Bags each Thai Lemongrass (2-Pack. Made with vegan, wild harvest, organic and gluten-free ingredients with no added MSG. Excellent alternative to traditional tea or coffee.
👉Global Moringa – Refreshing Organic Moringa Tea with Lemongrass (30 Tea Bags) Ghana Grown, American Seller. Enjoy our classic Moringa Tea now with Lemongrass!
- ☕ Enjoy our classic Moringa Tea now with Lemongrass! Great tasting with all the great benefits of Moringa and Lemongrass!
- ☕ Our Moringa Tea is harvested and dried directly from our farms in Ghana. Packaged and shipped from New York, USA
- ☕ Our Moringa Tea is organically grown and hand harvested, NEVER sourced, to ensure premium quality and true GMO free status
- ☕ Our Moringa Tea can be enjoyed as a nice hot brew or as a refreshing iced tea
- ☕ Our Moringa Tea is all natural, 100% Caffeine-free, Gluten-free, Sugar-free and Additive-free
👉PUKKA Organic Lemongrass Ginger Tea. Lemongrass (48%), Ginger Root (28%), Licorice Root, Lemon Verbena Leaf, Lemongrass Essential Oil Flavor (4%).
- BOOST HEALTH: Improve your health & wellness! All of our tea flavors are packed with nutrient rich ingredients that are as good for your health as they are delicious and comforting.
- ALL NATURAL: At QuikTea we pride ourselves on producing teas that contain no preservatives and are all-natural so you can enjoy the health benefits of our teas the way nature intended.
- CHOOSE FROM DIFFERENT FLAVORS: Quik Tea offers a wide selection of teas that are sure to be a hit with family, friends and co-workers. There is a flavor to suit everyone’s taste, mood & craving.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Our tea packs make a great gift for just about anyone and is perfect for tea lovers as it allows them to explore new flavors and find a new favorite!
- COFFEE ALTERNATIVE: Kick your coffee habit! Our teas help to elevate the mood & satisfy your craving when you’re running on empty. Enjoy a tasty treat while sticking to your health goals.
- Allergen information: dairy
👉Lemongrass Lemon Tadin Tea – Te De Limon – Premium Tea for Nerves – PACK OF 3. Helps your body cope with coughs, fever and other cold and flu symptoms. Improves Digestive Health.