Most of us want to Make Money Online in our part time or even full time. Especially those, who have to stay at Home; for example Moms, Seniors and even who are laid off from their Jobs, they can spend their free time to Make some extra Cash.
Question: Is it possible to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing?
Answer: Yes, you can make Money with Affiliate Marketing Program and this I can say with my own experience.
Am I making Money Online?
Yes, I am Making Money with my Ease Bedding Blog, which sells Amazon Products and is making around $500-700 monthly by the time of writing this post, date May 5, 2020 and I hope it is going to grow more in future. I am also making money with this Blog 👉Recipes with more.
Sometimes we read advertisements, ‘Make Money just by Joining Our Program or by doing very little work‘.
In my opinion, if you’re serious to Make Money Online, then you have to work hard, like we do in any other Job to Make Money.
When you read or listen to someone saying that Making Money Online is just fun or so easy. I don’t believe in that, because it is not Easy, but for sure, anybody, who is doing hard work and at the same time on the right direction, will succeed definitely to Make Money Online in the long run.
There are many Ways to Make Money Online and the one method that I like the most, is Affiliate Marketing.
Affiliate Marketing has become one of the Top Business Opportunities Online, because the Startup costs are almost Zero. But the Income you Generate can be a lot from it.
The best thing to promote Affiliate Marketing is that, if you have your own Blog/Website and sending your Traffic to somebody else’s Site to Buy their Products or Services. For every Sale initiated by a Unique link from your site, you Earn Affiliate Sale Commission.
Why to spend months on Creating your own and thousands to get the ball rolling, when there is easy Way to Join an Affiliate Program, grab your Unique ID and promote it right away.
You can make happen your first Sale within few days, not even Weeks.
In the Beginning when your Blog is New and when you’re not getting Traffic from Search Engines, you can spend some time writing Useful Comments and you can get some Free Traffic.
For example, if you Sign Up for ‘Amazon Associate Program‘ and Promote its Products according to your own Choice by seeing the Nature of your Website/Blog and you will get a Commission, when you send the Visitor from your Site, makes a Purchase or Buy something from Amazon.
Affiliate Marketing is one of the Quickest and Cheapest way(most of Affiliate Programs are usually Free) to Make Money Online, even the time, when your Website or Blog is not getting much Traffic!
Affiliate Marketing can be done Part time/Full time and some people are very Successful to Make Money with it.
As I am Homemaker and I started it from filling Surveys, where I didn’t Made Money at all.
Then I signed up with Maxbounty and worked with them for almost a year and that time, I learned about Affiliate Marketing.
I used to make around $100 monthly, but that time I was not having any Website or Blog.
Then I made my own Blog on Blogger.com and started to Promote Amazon’s Products and now I am having my own Two Blogs.
To Start as an Affiliate Marketer, you must have a Blog on which to place your Links to the Products you Recommend.
There are Two Ways to Start your own Blog and to learn more about starting your own Blog, GO HERE and read it thoroughly, then follow the Steps and start your Blog.
Best & Top Rated Affiliate Companies to Join
There are many more Affiliate Companies to Join, but you can see some of them in Below Table⬇
- Amazon Associate
Hosting Affiliate Programs to Join
- Siteground, is my Hosting Company for my Three Blogs and I joined it as an Affiliate as well.
- So If you’ll click on the link and Buy Hosting/Domain or any other Product through my affiliate link, I will make little commission. JUST CLICK THIS LINK TO BUY SITEGROUND HOSTING
- A2 Hosting
- Wpengine.com and many more…….
There are many hosting Affiliate Programs to Join and Make Money with them.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
According to Wikipedia
“Affiliate Marketing is a type of performance based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer bought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts.”
(Image Source: cj.com)
As you can see above picture, it means, Affiliate Marketing is about relationships between Three Parties-Advertiser, Publisher and Consumer.
In simple words, Affiliate Marketing is one of oldest forms of Marketing, wherein you refer somebody to any Online Product and when that person Buys that Product according to your Recommendation, then you receive Commission.
The Commission varies from Cents to Thousand of Dollars, depends upon what Product you’re Promoting.
Companies Track with the Tracking URL(a Unique Link given to you by the Affiliate Company)
There are Several Affiliate Platforms, who host Affiliate Programs for many Businesses. For example ShareAsale is one of these Big Affiliate Platforms and many Bloggers use them.
Sometimes you love some specific Articles(Blogs) to get some information, to give the Author of that Blog some Reward, means you can purchase any products through his/her Affiliate links that she/he has mentioned in her Blog Posts.
For example such as: If you want to Decorate your Bedroom or want to Buy any type of Bedding Sets, Comforters, Quilts, Blankets, Pillow Shams, Window Curtains/Drapes, you can Check my Blog Ease Bedding and Buy any kind of Home Décor Stuff, then I will make some Commission.
As until now by the time of writing this article, May 5, 2020 Amazon is my alone one Source of Income from my Ease Bedding Blog and now I’m planning to start some more Ways on this BLOG, which is almost three years old, I’m going to use different Ways to Earn Money from Blogging; such as SiteGround and some more hosting Companies.
These days most of Online Companies, who Sell Products; such as Bedding Sets, Handbags, Hosting and so many other Products. So there is very much possibility that they can Offer an Affiliate Program, such as SiteGround, is very popular Hosting Company and my Two Blogs – Ease Bedding Dot Com and Recipes with More Dot Com are host with them.
Please Note: For example here, if you’ll Click on this Special and Unique Link, which is given to me By my Hosting Company after signing up with them for Affiliate Program. So If you Buy Hosting from Site ground👉 through this link, then I will get some commission, which will not Cost to you something Extra, but you’ll get some discount with my affiliate link.
This Unique URL keeps Track all of the Traffic and Sales you’re Making with your Blog/Website or even any other Promotional Techniques!!
I hope now you’ll understand a bit about Affiliate Marketing and you know what? when you Sign Up and start promoting their Products, then make some Commission, that is the real way to understand a lot more than by reading.
Niche Affiliate Marketing is very Attractive, because it costs very little and requires very little Upkeep and Maintenance once a good Amount of Traffic is Established.
Starting a Successful Niche Site is all about Picking the Right Keywords so that it can Rank in the Search Engines!
It is so Easy and Inexpensive to Start a Blog with WordPress.
The Best thing about Niche Affiliate Site is that, you can Run it from anywhere. And there is no Inventory and Customer Service is involved to Run Niche Affiliate Sites.
Still if you’ve any questions, which are not clear about Affiliate Marketing, you can ask in the Comment Box below at the end of this Blog Post.
Then the question arises in your mind, which is very normal that how much does it Cost to Join an Affiliate Program?
The answer is, there is no fee to Join most of the Affiliate Programs.
Now the next question comes in your mind, which Affiliate Program is best?
Answer is, depends on your Blog’s nature.
As I am promoting Bedding sets, Comforters, Quilts, Blankets, Pillow Shams in my Ease Bedding Blog and on Recipes with More Blog, I am promoting SiteGround Hosting Products and many more Products on very Affordable Prices!
There are many Ways to Make Money Online and the one, that I like the most, is Affiliate Marketing.
Become an Amazon Associate or How to Become an Affiliate for Amazon?
How to Sign Up for Amazon Affiliate Program?
Steps are given below, please read them carefully and if you’re willing to Join, then follow all these Steps.
Steps to Join the Program
Step One:- Setup your Website or Blog
To apply for the Amazon Associate Program, you’ll need a Website or Blog. When you are going to apply for the Program, you also have to explain what your website is about, other Advertising or Affiliate Listings on your Site and who your Target Audiences are?
- If you’re already a member, then put your information and sign in. If you’re not a member yet, then as you can see Red arrow above☝, click on the-Join now for Free!
- After clicking on the Button, Join now for Free, next form is like Below⬇
In the column, fill your email and Click on-I am a new customer. Then click on Sign in using our secure server.
- Next you’ll be on the Registration Page, where you’re going to fill the below columns:
- My name is: Your Name
- My email address: Your email address
- Birthday: It is Optional
- Then Protect your information with a Password
- Enter a New Password
- Type it again: again your New Password and then Continue
- Next Page you can see is about Account Information; such as⬇
- Payee Name: Your real Name
- City: Your City
- State, Province or Region
- Zip or Postal Code
- Country: Country of your Residence
- Phone Number
- Then Click your next Website Profile
5. Your Website Profile
Fill all the correct information under your Website Profile.
- Thank you for applying to the Amazon.com Associates Program
- Your Payment Method
- Last you will see Amazon Affiliate Dashboard
So now you have your own Blog or Website and you applied for Amazon Associates Program as well.
You can start promoting their products, which you think are most suitable for the nature of your Website.
Even you don’t have to Sell Products all the time to Make a Commission. Different Affiliate Programs use different Payment Terms; such as:-
- Pay Per Sale: In this Program, the Merchant pays to the percentage of the Sale Price, when the Purchase is Completed Successfully. Means in Online Advertising Payment Model, which is based Solely on Qualifying Sales.
- Pay Per Click: PPC stands for Pay Per Click, means a Model Internet Marketing in which Advertisers Pay a Fee each time, when one of their Ad is Clicked. Search Engine is one of the most popular forms of PPC. For example Search Engines such as Google allow Businesses and Individuals to Buy listings in their Search Results. And these listings appear alongside and increasingly above the non-paid Organic Search Results. Then Google pay every time when a User Clicks on the Sponsored Listing.
- Pay Per Lead: In this Program, you get Paid once the Referred Visitor provides his/her Contact Information on the Target Site by Filling Out a Simple Contact form. With Maxbounty, I used to promote their couple of Survey Programs and when the Visitor used to fill the form, then I used to make the Commission from them. Means in Pay Per Lead Program, the Advertiser only Pays for Leads Generated at their Destination Site. No Payment is made for visitors that don’t Sign Up.
Benefits of Using Affiliate Marketing!
- Creating your own Product or Service takes a lot of time, Money and Skills to Make happen everything right. But Making Money with Affiliate Marketing is easy and fast, because you don’t have to Create your own Product.
- One of the best reason to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing is that, there is almost Zero risk to you or the Company you want to Sell for. You’re not Required to Commit to anything and you’ll never have to Pay for Products upfront.
- To Promote Affiliate Marketing Products, you don’t have to provide Customer Service. For example if you’re using Amazon Products, they will provide Service, but not you. With Affiliate Marketing all Customer Work is handled by them, so you’re free to do your work.
- To promote Affiliate Marketing, you don’t have to have Office or Employees. Affiliate Marketers don’t have to worry about this.
- There is no Payment of Affiliates unless they refer a Visitor, who subsequently becomes a Customer. So there is no wasting of Money in Affiliate Marketing.
- The Affiliate Marketing Program, which is my favorite, provides an Easy way to Create Additional Sources of Income for Blogs Publishers and owners. Marketing Banners of Merchants Products generate instant Sales, wherein they get a Commission.
- An Affiliate Marketer can enjoy the luxury of being his own Boss and Work on his own time. I love this aspect of Affiliate Marketing.
- The best part of Affiliate Marketing is that, you can Make Money 24/7, because Publishers’ Website is not a Physical store or Business, so it has almost no Restrictions. There are no employee Costs and the Business is open 24/7. Visitors may visit Publisher’s’ Website during Night time, means while Publisher is Sleeping.