Health Benefits of Kale
There are many different types of kale. The leaves can be green or purple, and have either a smooth or curly shape.
Kale is definitely one of the healthiest and most nutritious plant food that we can add in our daily diet.
Kale is loaded with all sorts of beneficial compounds, some of which have powerful Medicinal properties.
- Kale is a popular vegetable and a member of the Cabbage family.
- Kale contains very little fat, but a large portion of the fat in it is an Omega-3 fatty acid
- Kale, like other leafy greens, is very high in antioxidants.
- Kale is an Excellent source of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is an important water-soluble antioxidant that serves many vital functions in the body’s cells.
Kale is extremely high in vitamin C, an antioxidant that has many important roles in the body. A single Cup of raw kale actually contains more vitamin C than an Orange.
- Kale Juice is rich in vitamin C and Calcium, two nutrients essential for bone health. Your body needs a constant supply of calcium from your diet to maintain bone density, and a low calcium intake increases bone loss as you age. Vitamin C strengthens your bones by supporting collagen production
- The vitamin A and vitamin K abundant in kale juice helps to support the function of your red blood cells. Vitamin A guides blood cell development, from immature blood stem cells in your bone marrow into mature and functional blood cells. It boosts Red blood cell production, which supports healthy oxygen circulation and also supports the development of white blood cells needed for a robust Immune system .
- Besides strong anti-inflammatory effects that help your joints, kale juice strengthens your nails and bones.
- Iron is one of the most important Nutrients for your body. Without iron, your body cannot produce red blood cells.
Kale juice is loaded with iron. So you can get a lot of iron from drinking kale juice. Another of the kale juice benefits is that iron helps to detoxify your liver!
- Kale is an excellent source of Vitamin K, so it’s worth adding into your juices in order to benefit your entire body!
- Inflammation is the both, the cause and the symptom of many health conditions. For example, chronic pain is usually caused by swelling, such as rheumatoid arthritis attacking the joints.
kale juice can help to reduce swelling. Kale contains Omega-3 fatty acids, which can help to prevent inflammation caused by arthritis, autoimmune disorders
Kale juice Recipe Video
Raw kale juice is a wonderful alternative to taking vitamins and supplements and eating bunches of raw kale. It allows us to get whole food nutrition fast.