My Backyard Garden 29 July 2018 Tour
Due to more Cold here in Canada, we can start growing our plants, its little late than hot countries. Not only this we get only couple of months to grow our Gardens.
I wanted to take a little time and give you a tour of my ‘Backyard Garden’ what’s growing on in the garden in July, 2018.
This year almost 100% Perennial Shrubs are in my Backyard and Front yard Garden, because Perennials come back each year and this way you can Save some Money and time by not growing each year and Second reason of growing perennials is, because they increase the Home resale value and third reason to grow Perennials is, because I love them.
Which Herbs do I have in my Backyard Garden in July 2018?
- Onion Chives
- Two variety of Basil
- Green Chili
- Chick Pea Leaves
- Watermelon Wines
What are the Benefits of Growing flowers Shrubs & Vegetables?
There is no comparison between the taste of a Garden fresh Vegetables and a grocery store bought one that’s devoid of flavor.
Grocery store produce has often been grown hundreds to thousands of miles away from us, where we live, means it can be days between harvest and our Kitchen.
Growing your own Vegetables can seem overwhelming to some people, but it is much simpler than it seems.
Yes, you should have at least some interest to grow something in your empty space. Even if you don’t have a yard, consider starting a patio Garden or even an indoor herb garden on a windowsill. You’ll be amazed at how many tomatoes or peppers you can grow out of one pot!
Growing your own Vegetables not only provide us fresh produce for the Kitchen, but also we see other Benefits of our own Gardens, which are given below:
- Fruits and Vegetables from your own Garden, are always fresh and Crunchy.
- They are higher in Nutrients than the the ones that have traveled Several miles to get to your Grocery Store(sometimes they come from foreign countries.)
- When we grow our own fruits and Vegetables, we don’t use pesticide. I use only Homemade Pesticide to Control Bugs. So Vegetables, which come from my Backyard Garden, they are organic and more tasty.
- Growing your own fruits and vegetables will Save your time and Money.
- Gardening is really a great physical activity. When we water to plants,plant them, pull weeds and much more, which is really interesting and we enjoy while doing all this
- Fruits, Vegetables, Perennials, Shrubs promote our health, because we eat healthy Vegetables straight from the Garden, touch to soil, which is really good according to Ayurveda and see beautiful different Colors of flowers that Uplift our mood
- Gardening helps to relieve Stress. While working with the plants, we get the touch of Soil, Fresh Air and Sun Shine, which can improve our mood and make us rejuvenated and overall happy. Growing your own fruits and Vegetable also gives us a great sense of Accomplishment, which also make us happy.
- Fruits, Vegetables, flowers and Shrubs make our Garden Inviting. It can add life and Color to ourGarden.
- Home grown fresh food is the best food in the world. According to Ayurveda, we should eat from our area. We can not grow everything, at least 10% is okay or whatever we can grow is better for our health.