Today I want to show you, how to easily and step-by-step create your own WordPress blog.
WordPress is so popular, because it allows users to create virtually any kind of site with the help of thousands of free and premium themes, which can help you get started easily.
Also there are so many free and premium plugins to help you to increase the functionality of your wordpress website.
You can make money with your WordPress website in just about any way you can imagine.
I am blogging for many years now and it has some big advantages besides making me couple of hundreds of dollars each month.
Today, you will learn all about easily creating a blog on your own. Blogging is what changed my life and allowed me to make hundreds of dollars on monthly basis, all by doing something that I love.
Plus, you can start money-making blog for just a few dollars!
This is my👉 Bluehost Affiliate link, Just click on it and buy Bluehost hosting on very low price. It will help you to start a blog for cheap. You will also receive a free blog domain through my link.
Disclosure: I am an affiliate for Bluehost, and will receive a commission if you sign up through my referral links and it is no additional cost to you.
- Ways to make Money Online
- How to Make Money with Google Adsense
- How to Make Money with Amazon Affiliate Marketing
- Make Money Online with Free Traffic
- How to Make Money With Bluehost Affiliate Program
- Make Extra Income from Home
- Daily Money Saving Tips
- Bluehost Affiliate Program to Make up to $130 per Sale in 2020
- Pros & Cons of using SiteGround
- Start a Niche Site to Make Money Online
- Start a Blog to Make Money Online
How to Start a WordPress Blog on Bluehost in 2020?
It is so easy to create your own WordPress Blog or Website and make money with it. Make your Ideas come to life with a WordPress Blog.
Depending on the nature of your Site and Goals, you can use free theme and Free Plugins and when I started, I used free themes for my both blogs and still I’m using free Plugins.
You can create a WordPress Websites; such as membership or eCommerce websites.
Here in this Tutorial, you’ll learn how to create a beautiful and functional blog with Bluehost.
In 2015, when I started my first Blog, easebedding.com, at that time, I knows nothing about WordPress and just started to write my opinions.
But before that, I used to write on Blogger, where I learned to write some articles about Home Decor and healthy diet, which gave me the exposure to write on my first Blog.
So by launching me these two Blogs, I learned a lot along the way and today I’m earning Online from my Home as a homemaker.
If I could succeed in my blogging Business and you can do the same thing. Never it is too late.
Don’t worry, there are hundreds of Online tutorials and YouTube Videos, which can help you to learn and Succeed to even become full time blogger and work from home and make 6 figure income.
Yes, you’ve to work hard like any other job we do to earn money.
This free tutorial is all about blogging for beginners, and will teach you how to become a full time blogger with just the most basic computer skills.
So you can create your own blog in very short time. While working, we all learn and if you love, what you do, then you can touch the sky, because there is no limitation to make money with Blogging.
In the beginning, I made so many mistakes; for example, when I started my easebedding.com, at the same time, I started one another Blog about health and it started to bring good amount of traffic. But just for to save money, I started my both blogs on two different accounts on Hostgator. One of them was for penny for first month.
Second month, when I started to get two bills, I requested them to make them one billing account, instead of two. But they, said, I’ve to pay $40 for it.
They were absolutely Right, nobody work for free, Right?
To save those $40, I DELETED my one Blog and that time, it had 60 articles in it. I made blunder mistake.
So be Careful not to be Penny Wise, Pound Foolish like me. Otherwise, I could have today one more Niche site on Health, which is quite popular topic, who don’t want to be healthy?
Then, after seeing the Success of my easebeddin.com, I choose the Domain(this one-Recipeswithmore.com),where I can write about so many different topics, means now I write topics about health also.
Not all, but some topics, I write through my own experience; such as Weightloss, Healthy Recipes etc. So don’t do these mistakes in your blogging carrier.
The time has changed and nowadays, many people know about Online, that’s why Online Business is becoming popular day by day. And not only this, people are making Thousands of Dollars Online from their simple Websites.
Creating a Website is not expensive anymore and even, you Buy one month hosting instead of buying a Cup of Coffee/Tea.
If you’re looking to start a WordPress blog for cheap, then👉 choosing Bluehost for your hosting needs may be your answer. Bluehost is a great web host and I personally have had a great experience with them.
Mostly, Bloggers write from a personal perspective that allows them to connect directly with their Readers. This direct connection to the readers is one of the main benefits of starting a Blog nowadays.
When you write good, means valuable content, then your Reader start to trust on you. So having the trust and loyalty of your Readers also opens up the door to making money from your Blog in so many ways; such as-Google Adsense, Affiliate Marketing, Ads Banners etc.
Question: Can I Start a Blog?
Answer: Yes, you can, even you think you can not write. Believe me, with my own experience, I can give you Guarantee that you can not only start, but also will be able to Establish your Blog and make money with it. Yes, if you’re ready to learn from other Bloggers, who are already Successful and making tons of money with their Blogs.
Also, you don’t have to be an expert on your topic in order to have a successful blog, believe me you’ll learn by writing and Reading.
For example, I’ve seen, many bloggers start writing even in their own languages and people love to read, what they write. If you’ve passion about your topic, definitely, you’ll succeed. When, readers love your content, they keep on coming to Read and even Buy from your Blog, if there is something to sell.
When a blogger is blogging, he/she share his/her knowledge with the World. Always choose a topic, that you are passionate about, really makes a difference while starting a blog.
Benefits of Blogging
There are plenty of Benefits of blogging, which are written below:-
- Share your Opinions: We all have something to write. Blog is really good to share your story with the whole World and people love to read others stories and real life experiences.
- Make money from home: If Blogging is done correctly, then Blogging can be quite lucrative. You can make Passive Income through blogging by sitting at your own home with your own convenience. There are many ways to make money with Blogging.
- You are Helping: You know what? when you knows something and teaching to people, you’re helping them to learn something, which help them in somewhere. For example, if you have a topic to write How to Lose Weight? When people Read this topic and it help them to lose their weight, which can make them to look smart and young.
- Best Hobby: People start blogging as a hobby and I did the same thing. It is my best hobby that keep me busy all the time
- Blogging Business: People work on their blogs as any other business and I do too. It is now my Blogging Business, which helps me not only to make money, but give me so much confidence and feeling of proud to earn money online
- Blog Makes you Busy: When you write something, then you search about that topic to make it more useful. This way you’re learning and making it you busy at the same time. It keeps me so busy, so I don’t have time to waste. This is why my health is getting better
- When I search Online to write content for my Blog Posts, I also learn new things, which give me benefits in so many ways
- When someone write good comments and say thanks to me for helping them. I feel that I’m helping someone, which give me the feeling of happiness
- There are bloggers who are making more than $100,000 a month through their blogs. And besides earning such unimaginable sum of money, they are also able to work from home, travel while they work, set up their own flexible working schedule, and just get more out of their life every day.
2️⃣ Why to Start a Blog?
You’d be surprised just how easy and effortless it is to create your own blog for just a few dollars of your money, because when I started my Easebedding.com, I knows nothing about WordPress and blogging.
If you want to set up your own WordPress blog for little cost and maximum benefits, choosing Bluehost for your hosting needs is highly effective.
Bluehost has a proven track record of being one of the top web hosting companies and continues to be so in 2020 as well. Even it is recommended by WordPress itself, which speaks volumes about its reliability and popularity.
And if you register with Bluehost using our link, you can start your own blog at the lowest possible cost as a cup of coffee. If you’re really serious to turn your blog into a money-making business, then you must get self-hosted WordPress blog and pay for your hosting through tried and tested services such as Bluehost, which is not only cheap, but also very reliable.
In a few simple steps, anyone can start their own money-making blog and get back the little money they invested in blog hosting in no time. There is no doubt that paying for blog hosting in the initial stages is highly beneficial and worth of your little investment.
2️⃣ Never Go for Free Blogging Platforms
If you’re looking to start a WordPress blog for cheap, then choosing Bluehost for your hosting needs may be your answer. Bluehost is a great web host and I personally have had a great experience with them in the beginning of my blogging years.
Reasons-Why you should not start your Blog with free platform:-
- If you’ll start a blog on free platform, then making money with it will be not easy like, when you start on paid hosting; such as Bluehost
- You will not have full control over your business, means you would not be able to Monetize your Blog with different kind of Ad Programs and affiliate programs.
- Free platforms can DELETE your blog any time without giving you a notification. It happened with me on Blogger Blog
- You get a free domain name with Bluehost (hosting)Your website address can be like this. (such as-Recipeswithmore.com). It looks more professional and your Readers believe more in your Business, means they think you are serious about your Blogging. But when you make blog on free platforms, despite of doing great hard work, your Readers don’t have trust like in the paid one.
3️⃣ Choose your Hosting Wisely
So if you want make money from your website like I’ve done and make a side-income – or in time a full-time income – you need to be self-hosted so you have full control over your content, design and brand and all options open when it comes to monetizing the website.
If you’re starting a blog, then I highly recommend Bluehost. Why?
- 2 million use it and it is recommended by the best. Bluehost powers over 2 million websites all over the world. And it is recommended by WordPress itself and and by some of the most respected and best bloggers there is like Problogger.com and Pat Flynn of Smart Passive Income.
- One-click installer. A second important reason is that they have what’s called a one-click installer. And that’s exactly what it sounds like. You press a button and then you have a WordPress blog just like mine set up.
3 Main Thing to Do to Start a Blog
- Hosting plan – This is the web server where all of your blog files and data are stored.
- Domain name – What people type into their browser to find and visit your blog.
- Blogging platform: WordPress – The software you will use to build and manage your blog.
Why to choose only Bluehost?
- FREE domain name for your blog:
Other providers usually charge $10-20 a year. With Bluehost, when you will buy a hosting plan with at least 12 months, you’ll get a free Domain!
- Their plans are super affordable:
Choose the right hosting plan for your blog website without breaking the bank, because there plans are so cheap that anybody can afford
- Easy and quick sign-up: Signing up with Bluehost is very easy and straightforward, which you can do in minutes.
Steps to Start a Blog with Bluehost
✅ 1) Register your domain name
First of all, you have to Buy a Domain Name. The name should be short and related to the topic of your Blog, so that potential readers can instantly tell what your blog is about just from the name. If you get free domain(most of the times they offer free domain) otherwise 👉Click Here to Purchase a Domain name from Bluehost and then continue to follow the other steps.
Take your time with patience before choosing the Domain Name of your site, which make a huge difference in your blogging carrier. Such as, I was lucky that I got really got good name-easebedding.com, which is not only simple to pronounce, but also tell the Readers that this Blog is about Home Decor.
Buy your domain, directly from Bluehost, which makes the whole process very easy. You can get your Domain free for first year, when you Buy hosting for 12 months. It is always good and you can Save more, when you Buy hosting for longer period; such as for 24 months and even for 36 months. Never buy for one month or even for six months.
Your monthly price will be much lower, when you buy for a longer period.
1-Free WordPress Migration: If you are not happy with other Hosting, then you can migrate your site for free to Bluehost. When you Sign Up with Bluehost, they will migrate your site for free.
Bluehost is very reputed and in the market for a long time, so you can trust their Services. Try Once, you will stay with them forever.
2-24/7 WordPress Support: If you have any questions related to hosting, then you can ask them at any time. You can Call, Chat or even e-mail them.
✅ 2) Buy Blue Hosting for your Blog
After buying your Domain, now you need hosting plan. As a beginner, you need only Basic plan is to start a Blog. You don’t need big plans, when you’re just starting a blog, so skip the Plus and Business Pro plans as they are more expensive.
- When your Blog establish, you can always change it later to a different plan if you want to (and just pay the difference), so there is no need to sign up for extra that you do not need right now at this stage.
- If you want, you can buy one more product, which is so cheap and that is Domain Privacy Protection. Domain privacy keeps your personal information (name, address, phone, email) hidden from the public database of registered domain owners.
- If you purchase a 12 month or longer blog hosting plan and buy through my Referral link, then you’ll get your Domain for free. Paying month by month is very expensive, and one lump sum payment is always cheaper. If you purchase a 12 month plan, your total price is very low rather than paying month to month. which is a great price. Means first time when you pay for longer period, you Save Money.
- The 36 month package gets you the lowest monthly rate, while the 12 month package has a lower up-front cost.
Main things, which you have to Do are Written Below:-
- Go to Bluehost and click the “Get Started Now” button.
- Choose the package, in which you are interested in.
- Enter your Domain Name, which you Registered or you can sign up for a new domain name here.
- Enter your personal and payment information now
- Next follow the steps to complete ⏭
✅ 3) Install WordPress on Bluehost
Now fun part starts, when we install WordPress.
Bluehost made it very easy to create a WordPress blog and it is absolutely free.
Bluehost will ask you to pick a theme and you can just pick a free theme, which you like the most from plenty of free themes available to choose from them.
You can change it later any time, which is not a big deal. Even I will suggest to pick free theme, then create a design with it and start writing content, so traffic can start coming to your site.
Wow! Now you have your own WordPress Blog.
Now start working on the Design of the site and produce high quality content.
How to Work on WordPress Website?
- Login to your Dashboard and start writing new Posts/ Pages for your blog
- You can add Media to your posts to make your article look more beautiful, because Readers love to see Images and you can make them Clickable with Affiliate Link to have more sales for the product
- You can go to Appearance, then add Widgets to add items to Sidebar and footer area
- You can also go to Appearance on the left-hand side when you are logged into your WordPress website and click on “Themes,” then choose the one in which you’re interested in testing out. Then Activate it and by doing this, you can start designing your website easily, which is really fun and I love this part of the website, while making a design for your website. I nevery paid to design for my blogs-Easebedding.com and Recipeswithmore.com. I designed myself.
How to Monetize your Bluehost WordPress Blog?
WordPress is the world’s best and most popular site builder and content management system, which is free and open source software that allows anyone to establish an online presence – and make money.
Good News is that, you’ve learned how to create a WordPress website, now it’s time to figure out how to monetize it.
Obviously, we all need money to fulfil our Basic needs.
Am I Right?
So the question arises in our mind that how to make money with our blog?
There are many ways to make money with your WordPress Blog. First of all we need at least some traffic, which can buy from our blog.
Monetizing your website is a great way to earn an extra income or it can even turn into a full-time Business, for which you can work from Home.
1. Sell Products on Your WordPress Site
Your WordPress site can become an online storefront for selling just about any kind of physical or digital goods.
2. Create a Freelance Business
The Internet is made for freelancing and creative entrepreneurship, and your WordPress site can help.
Free and premium plugins can provide tools for creating landing pages, email and newsletter campaigns.
3. Become an Affiliate Marketer
Affiliate marketing is a way of earning money by promoting other people’s products on your site. Whenever someone clicks on a link you provide in a post or page, or buys a product you recommend, you receive a commission from the sponsoring company.
Adding affiliate links to your website is an excellent way to create a passive. Affiliate marketing is not only simple, but also easy, where you earn a commission for promoting another brand’s products on your own website.
Affiliate networks provide extensive lists of companies with affiliate programs you can join, such as Amazon Associates Program, SiteGround hosting, Bluehost and money more are there to join and sell their products to make money.
4. Create Online Course
If you have skills to teach something, then creating an online course lining it to your WordPress Website, which can be sold as downloadable products or offered through subscriptions and memberships to your site.
So offering an online course is another way to make money with your website.