How to make Spinach Broccoli Saag!
Saag is so popular in Punjabi Culture and Simply what is Saag?
Saag is the combination of some Leafy vegetables and you can Choose from such as;
- Sarson Leaves
- And Broccoli
After trying and enjoying it many times, I found the Easy and quick Recipe to Make Saag that is not only Easy to Make, but also it is so delicious to east. Even it has so many Health Benefits.
How to Make Broccoli & Spinach Saag or How Saag Dish is Prepared?
Ingredients you Need:
- One Broccoli
- Spinach Bunch
- Garlic Whole One
- Ginger Small amount
- Green One Chili
- Salt according to taste
- Coriander Powder Pinch
- Orgeno pinch
Instructions to Cook:
- Wash Broccoli and Spinach and cut it
- Grind in Blender-Tomato, Onion, Chili, Garlic & Ginger
- Put your pressure Cooker on Stove on Medium Heat and put any Cooking Oil, then put all these Grind Spices and stir for two minutes.
- Now put Salt, Coriander Powder, Oregano Powder according to taste and Stir for one minutes.
- Add Spinach and Broccoli, which you Cut after washing it thoroughly
- Add half glass of Water and let it stay on Medium flame for 20-25 minutes then on Simmer stove for 10 minutes
- Open the lid and put some Corn flour and grind it with hand grinder and it should be ready.