Coconut Barfi is so easy to make that you can make only in 17 minutes. It is so tasty and most of the times all Ingredients are available in our Kitchens.
Required Ingredients are:
- One bowl Coconut
- Sugar according to taste
- Dry fruits for Garnishing-Kaju and Raisins
- Light Cream(5%)
- Few strings of Saffron
- One spoon of Clarified butter
Preparation to make Naryal Burfi
- On high flame heat the desi ghee
- Add flakes of Coconut
- Now add light Cream, when the coconut has nice aroma
- Stir continuously for few minutes until it become thick paste and if you want you can grind it in the blender and then again dry everything
- Add 1/2 Spoon of Green Cardamom
- Put mixture to cut the Barfi, first let it cool in Room temperature than put in the fridge for an hour
- Cut required pieces and Enjoy Barfi.
Mango Burfi Recipe or Amb De Barfi
Mango Coconut Barfi or Mango Nariyal Barfi is easy to make and delicious to eat. In this video I shared my Recipe to make tasty Amb Di Barfi.
Ingredients to prepare Mango Barfi at home are:
- Mango Puree of one mango 2
- 1/2 Cup cold milk
- One Bowl Coconut flakes
- Powder of Walnuts and Kaju
- One spoon of Corn flour
- 1 spoon of Desi Ghee
- Seeds of 5-6 Black Cardamom
Preparation to Make Mango Barfi
- Turn heat to high flame and when the Ghee is melted put coconut flakes and keep on stirring until you can have nice aroma
- Then add your Mango Puree and stir
- Now add 1/2 cup cold milk and stir continuously
- Add 3-5 Saffron strings
- When the dough is ready then put in any dish to make barfi
- Let it stay in room temperature and then for two hours in fridge and make pieces to Enjoy.