What is Lassi?
Lassi is a popular traditional dahi (Yogurt) based drink, which originated in the Indian Subcontinent.
Lassi is a blend of yogurt, water, and some Spices; such as-Salt and Cumin Seeds Powder (Jeera Powder) for the taste.
How to Make Simple Lassi?
Simple Banana Yogurt Lassi Recipe Ingredients we Need for one Serving are:
- Plain Water 1/2 Glass
- Ripe Banana One
- One Spoon Shakar(Jaggery)
- Blender to Blend lassi or even you can use hand blender and can blend it manually.
Preparation of Lassi
Blend it for only two minutes and your Lassi will be ready to Enjoy!
What is the Best time to Drink Lassi?
When it is Summer and there is too hot in the environment, that is the best time to drink Lassi.
Despite of drinking drinks from the market to feel cool in hot weather like India or any other Country, why not Make Lassi at home, which takes only two minutes and it is almost free(Yogurt you can make at home)
Nowadays you can Buy different variety of Lassi in the market, but simple traditional lassi is just made from yogurt, water and some spice.
Traditionaly it used to be served in tall glass.
Benefits of Drinking Lassi
- Lassi is very beneficial for our digestive System
- Lassi helps to prevent Stomach problems; such as-bloating
- Lassi is good source of Probiotics
- Lassi helps to boost Immune System
- Lassi is rich in Calcium, so if you drink it regularly, then it is an excellent way to make your bones stronger.