Having good night sleep is so important to enjoy your day and do your chores. With a good night’s sleep, you will be recharged, rested and ready for a full day ahead and this can happen only, when your mind is so calm & Relax.
Getting sufficient sleep to your mental and physical health is utmost important. But you know that it can be frustrating to not be able to sleep and so many people can’t fall asleep quickly and they eat sleeping pills. One should try natural ways to improve sleep, because, some sleep medicines can become habit-forming, and they may have side effects.
Quality sleep at the Night time helps you function well throughout the day, because your body charged while you give rest to it. People who are sleep deficient feel tired next day and that’s why they take longer time to finish their work and can’t focus on their work also.
You don’t have to take sleeping pills to have sound sleep, because there are many ways that help to get sound sleep.
How to Get Better Sleep?
There are many ways that help you have sound Sleep and we are talking here all natural ways.
My Own Story to Get Sound Sleep: I’m so fortunate to sleep within seconds or anytime naturally, because Vipassana Meditation and Yoga helped me a lot to Relax and get out of so much negativity. In my own opinion, I would like to say only this that when our thinking is positive and our mind is clear, which help us to gain good health, physically and mentally. Vipassana helps a lot, when we practice it daily twice a day.
20 Tips to Get Sound Sleep
- No Phone at Night: Before you go to bed don’t talk on the phone. I believe in this a lot and never talk on the phone at night time, because all conversation stays in your subconscious mind. I always make phone calls day time, almost never never at night time
- Healthy Dinner: Before you go to bed, eat your healthy dinner at least two hours before
- Maintain a calm sleep area, which should be quiet, cool, and dark
- Don’t watch scary movies at night time, Instead of that you can watch, comedian movies or Read Positive Books; such as ?Daily Motivation to Beat Stress, Inspire Happiness
- Don’t sleep day time a lot
- Yoga to Release Stress: Doing Yoga every day in the morning helps to manage your Weight. Yoga may also alleviate stress, improve physical functioning, and boost mental focus.
- Breathing Exercises: Relaxing Exercise or breathing exercise help to sleep better if you do it daily
- Mental Exercises; such as-Vipassana Meditation helps to get rid from all negativities if you practice daily
- Spending time in the Gardening; such as- Backyard Gardening can improve your sleep quality. The physical activity tires you out, and also when you work with soil, it reduces your stress and anxiety levels, meaning you’ll be able to fall asleep quickly night time
- Sleep at the Same Time: Going to bed at the same time every night even on weekends, holidays, and other days help you sleep and get up early in the morning. I do this, no matter what day is it? It is very rare, when I sleep late, if so, once a while only. This kind of routine establish your internal sleep
- Cut out the food and drinks that contain caffeine, such as- coffee, tea, soft drinks
- Make your room dark if possible and don’t keep your cellphone night time on your bed
- Your bed should be associated with sleeping only, not for working, eating, or watching TV. But if you have only one bedroom, where you have everything, such as-Tv and laptop, then keep aside while sleeping
- Practice Meditation: Practicing Vipassana Meditation on daily basis, help the stress to melt
- Daily Walk: Walk can enhance your mood, give you more energy, aid in weight loss, and promote better sleep.
- Massage helps to get better sleep
- Change your lifestyle; such as- think good for all human beings, make yourself physically and mentally busy. Must drink? Green Juice first thing in the morning; such as-Spinach Juice, Coriander Juice, Basil Juice, Winter melon Juice, Kale Juice, Watermelon Juice, Orange Juice, Weightloss Juice, Celery Juice, Wheatgrass Juice or another Juice of your choice
- Do you check time at night many times at your clock? If yes, then stop checking several times, because it can make your mind race with thoughts about the day to come, which can keep you awake
- Right Size Pillow: Use right size of pillow to sleep at night. It should not to be too big and not too thin.
- Free & Relax your Mind: As the days goes down, do your work slow, don’t discuss problems in your life, instead of it do some prayers or meditation
We want you to be able to relax and have amazing sleep to enjoy your life.
If your sleeping patterns are affecting your quality of life, home remedies may be able to help.
To Relax yourself and Calm the Nervous System, Valerian Tea really helps according to the Customer reviews. Some Natural herbs help to Calm your body.
Valerian teas are listed below with really good Customer reviews and good price. You can steep it in hot water for 4 6 minutes for the perfect cup of herbal tea.
- Promotes a good night’s sleep with the extra power of valerian.*
- Non-GMO verified. All Ingredients Certified Organic. Kosher. Caffeine Free.
- Consistently high quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships.
- Taste: Earthy, minty and satisfyingly herbal.*
- Each box contains 16 sealed tea bags.
?Organic Valerian Root Tea – Kosher, Caffeine Free, GMO-Free – 18 Bleach Free Tea Bags(Pack of 3)
Valerian Root Tea – 25 Teabags – Peruvian Naturals | Natural Sedative and Sleep Aid, “Valeriana” Herbal Tea
Valerian root tea from Peru. Each box contains 25 teabags.
Celestial Seasonings Wellness Tea, Sleepy time Extra, 20 Count (Pack of 6)
- Six 20-count boxes of Sleepy time Extra tea bags
- Blended with chamomile and valerian root
- Caffeine and gluten-free
- No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives
- Steep tea bag in hot water for 4-6 minutes for the perfect cup
- Case of six boxes, each box containing 20 tea bags (total of 120 tea bags)
- Contains the potent herb valerian.
?Organic Valerian Root Tea, 18 Bleach-Free Tea Bags – Caffeine Free Tea Supports Healthy Sleep Cycle, Eases Muscle Pain, and Calms the Body and Mind, No GMOs.
Traditional Medicinal Organic Nighty Night Valerian Herbal Tea – 16 bags per pack – 6 packs per case
Traditional Medicinal Organic Nighty Night Valerian Herbal Tea – 16 bags per pack – 6 packs per case.
Traditional Medicinals Organic Nighty Night Relaxation Tea (Pack of 1), Promotes a Good Night’s Sleep, 16 Tea Bags.
Secrets Of Tea Valerian Sleep Tea – Natural USDA Organic Caffeine-Free Tea for Sleep Aid – Herbal Tea for Sleeping and Relaxation with Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm
- Biodegradable Unbleached Triangular Tea bags
- HELPS YOU FALL ASLEEP QUICKLY: Enjoy restful nights of sleep with the Secrets Of Tea Valerian Deep Sleep Tea. This tea for sleep is a natural sleep aid that promotes relaxation. It helps you sleep faster and you will wake up feeling refreshed.
- CALMING AND RELAXING: This sleeping tea combines the calming and relaxing qualities of a soothing blend Lavender, Chamomile, Lemon Balm, and other powerful ingredients that are known to help with relaxation. It will calm the mind and ease tension.
- NATURAL HERBAL SLEEP-AID: Our natural herbal tea for sleeping and relaxation is certified USDA organic, vegan, and caffeine-free. The blend of herbs and natural ingredients promote better sleep.
- 40 SERVINGS PER PACK: You get a generous quantity of 20 Biodegradable Sachets in each pack. Each sachet can be used twice for a total of 40 servings. These sleep-inducing tea bags for adults can be used daily to help you fall asleep quickly.
- PROFESSIONALS AND CELEBRITIES LOVE IT: Professionals gynecologists, psychologists, herbalists, doctors, and even some celebrities are catching the buzz of our products. Our products have been featured in People, Fit Pregnancy, Women’s Day, and San Diego Magazine.
? Alvita Organic Valerian-Peppermint Herbal Tea – Made with Premium Quality Organic Valerian Root And Peppermint Leaves, And Penetrating Aroma and Bitter Sweet Flavor, 24 Tea Bags.
- 3 Pack, 60 tea bags
- Made with a sleepy crush of organic oat flower, soothing lavender, and silky-sweet lime flower
- The perfect cup before bedtime
- Naturally caffeine free and ethically sourced, 100% organically grown ingredients
- Bring these incredible herbs alive by infusing in freshly boiled water for up to 15 minutes
- We are proud to be 1% for the planet. This product is certified Fair wild and fair for Life
- Vegetarian, Kosher and non-GM
- 60 individually sealed tea bags, that are Wildlife friendly to compost.
Traditional Medicinals, Organic Nighty Night Tea, Valerian, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, .85 oz (24 g) – 2pc. Consistently high quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships. Case of two boxes, each box containing 16 sealed tea bags.
- In Centuries Past, Valerian Was Taken For Its Soothing, Beneficial Effect, Used As A Condiment During Medieval Times And As A Perfume During The 16th Century
- Celebration Herbals.