There are so many health benefits of drinking herbal tea.
What is herbal tea?
Basically Herbal tea is not made from the tea plant, but it is made by steeping herbs, flowers or roots.
The origins of herbal tea date back to Ancient Egypt and Ancient China, used for thousands of years for its great taste and medicinal properties.
There are many types of different herbal teas you can drink, all with varying tastes and benefits.
Health Benefits of Herbal Tea
There is always a soothing Cup of Herbal Tea available as a first aid, which is so easy to make at home; because most of the herbs can be grown at home in your potted plants or in your Backyard Garden or Front yard Garden.
- Treats Cold: Herbal tea is best to cure Cold, when you drink it for couple of days. When we make herbal tea of Mint, Tulsi and Ginger, then it is really good for curing cold
- Helps to Improve Digestion: Because herbal tea is made from Natural Herbs, so they have no side effects and that’s why herbal tea helps to improve digestion.
- Reduces Inflammation: When herbal tea is made from Ginger with the combination of other herbs, then it helps those, who suffer from Arthritis. Herbal Tea can cure Pain and Swelling in Joints. Ginger is an ideal treatment for joint and muscle pain, especially when it is added in herbal tea.
- Helps to Quit Black Tea: Herbal tea helps to quit your Chai or Tea, when you have bad addiction of it.
- Relieve Stress and Anxiety: Chamomile tea is one of the best tea for stress relief and difficulty sleeping, because it Calms and Relax the mind and Body.
- Helps to cure Chest Congestion: Inflammation and a buildup of mucus in the chest can cause unpleasant symptoms like sore throat. Congestion is also often accompanied by a cough that brings up phlegm. If you are experiencing chest congestion, make a herbal tea of Mint+Tulsi+Green Cardamom+Fennel Seeds and Ajwain. Also eat Besan Da Sheera and eat only healthy food.
Herbal tea to Cure Cold & Cough Recipe Video
How to Make Herbal Tea Recipe at Home?
Ingredients We Need Are
Preparation of Herbal Tea
- Switch on your Stove on high flame
- Pour Water 1 1/2 Cup in Saucepan
- Let it be hot for 2 minutes and add all Ingredients
- Let it boil for 5 minutes and then Strain and put Honey(optional)
- Enjoy your Tea