Hey Guys! Summer is here and if you live in hot country; such as India, then you’ll see watermelons everywhere in the market. Not only this, seasonal fruits are always cheaper than those fruits that exported from other countries. So it is the opportunity to eat more fruit by spending less money(means you can Save Money), because due to more availability, they are cheaper, so you can buy more for less.
Never buy watermelon, which is already cut and packed. Always buy whole. First of all wash it and then only cut to eat.
Little about Watermelon
Watermelon consists of 91% water. In my opinion, all fruits are good, so Watermelon is not only delicious to eat and drink as a juice, but also labeled one of the world’s healthiest foods, next to tomatoes and avocadoes.
Watermelon is an annual fruiting vine that requires a relatively long, hot growing season to produce the fruit. Watermelons are generally planted from seeds sown directly into the Garden as soon as the soil warms to 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
Most watermelons take almost 80 to 90 days to mature, but there are short-season varieties are ready to harvest about 70 days after the seedlings sprout.
Watermelons require full sunlight in order to thrive. The plants can tolerate some partial shade, particularly in hotter climates, but plenty of sun is necessary to develop the sugars in the melons. Watermelon is known as a summer fruit because it’s peaking season is from June till September.
Benefits of Drinking watermelon Juice
Glass of fresh home made watermelon juice is the best way to quench your thirst in the hot summer weather.
- Helps to lose Weight: Despite being rich in a multitude of important vitamins and minerals, there are a low amount of calories in watermelon, making it a great addition to a nutritious weight loss diet. In fact, a single cup of diced watermelon contains just 46 calories. For this reason, watermelon benefits Weight loss by promoting satiety and curbing cravings to keep you on track towards your health goals.
- Fresh homemade watermelon Juice that can be ready in 2 minutes only
- Drink when you are in rush in Summer only, which can save your time and you’ll also get energy
- Drink when the days are long, and this fruit is available for Cheap price
- It can replace your meals
- Make you full for at least two hours
- Watermelon juice has some potential as a recovery beverage after exercise. Citrulline may be partially responsible for its effect of easing muscle soreness.
- Watermelon is quite low in calories. A single serving of watermelon contains just about 46 calories. Watermelon is used in many forms of traditional medicine for its powerful healing effects and health-promoting properties.
- Watermelon has a high water content. This makes it hydrating and helps you feel full.
- Calories : Watermelon is quite low in calories. A single serving of watermelon contains just about 46 calories
How to Make Watermelon Juice at Home?
Do you want to Make your own Watermelon Juice, which is not only simple, easy to Make, but you can make it in Cents?
Even you have no Juicer, that is not a Problem. Let’s learn today in this Recipe ‘How you can make fresh Juice in 2 minutes without Juicer’? or How to Juice without a Juicer?
Watermelon Juice Recipe Instructions are given Below:
- Some watermelon peeled and cut in pieces for one person
- Wash Blender Jug and add Watermelon Chunks
- Start blending for almost a minute
- Your Juice will be ready
- Don’t add any sugar, salt and even ice, if you want to get full benefits of it.
- Don’t drink and eat anything else at least for one hour