There are so many Platforms to Start your own Blog or Website. Before you Start Worrying about Domain Name and Web hosting, the most important thing is, What platform you’re going to Build your Blog with and second, How to bring Free Traffic to your Blog?
People think that Making a Website from Scratch is very difficult and requires a lot of Coding and Design Skills, but these Days, as we know things are much more easier than ever before.
Making your own Blog is Easy Easy like 1-2-3
- Find a Web Host and get great hosting while supporting WordPress at the same time.
- Download & Install WordPress with 1-Click Installer on Site Ground’s all Plans
- Start Publishing Posts/Pages and become a WordPress expert yourself by doing things practically and also by learning.
So nothing to worry, you’ll get all the information here to Start your Blog step by step.
Here comes Content Management System(CMS)like WordPress have Made Creating a Blog Accessible to Everyone around the World.
An Easy Step by Step Guide to Start and Build your Blog on the Right Platform is given here, so please keep on Reading….
These all Steps given Below can give you the basic Idea to Make your own Blog or Website to Make Money Online with Affiliate Marketing.
Steps are SIMPLE, you Just have to Choose Blog Building Platform, Choose a Domain Name and Setup Design and you’re Ready to Go.
What is Content Management System?
Content Management System or CMS is a Software that facilitates Creating, Editing, Organizing and even Publishing Content.
WordPress is a Content Management System, which allows you to Create and Publish your Content on the WEB.
WordPress also allows Users to have Full Control over the Files, Documents, Design and also Display of the Content.
This is the Beauty of this Software (WordPress) that you don’t have to learn Coding to Publish your Content.
Content Management is a Techie Task, which Made Easy by using WordPress Built-in Tools and its Extensions.
WordPress is a Free and Open-source Content Management System (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. WordPress is installed on a Web Server that is either part of an Internet Hosting Service or a Network host in its own right”
There are many CMS Options available, but WordPress is one of the Best to Choose from those Platforms for your Blog/Website.
WordPress is an Open Source Software, which means Created by and for the Community.
WordPress has Many Features such as→
- Easy and
For Beginners, WordPress is the Easiest Platform, I can say through my own experience, because when I started my Ease Bedding Blog with Word press, I knows nothing about this Software, but by doing, by learning and watching Video Tutorials I’m able to turn my Hobby Blog into Profitable Niche, which is Making Decent amount of Money now.
And the same thing you can do, yes there is lot of learning and hard work before Earning.
WordPress is Flexible Enough to Suit Everybody from Small Business Owners and Freelancers to Creative Bloggers.
There are so many Bloggers, who are Making Decent Amount of Money with the same WordPress Platform.
Choose Hosting Company to Get Started with WordPress!
Though WordPress is Free to use, still you’ve to Pay for Hosting Company, because WordPress don’t Run by itself, you need a Host to Run it.
Choose Site Ground Hosting Plan with →This Coupon
What is Web Hosting?
Web Hosting is a Service, which allows Organizations and Individuals to Post a Website or Web Page onto the Internet.
Websites are Hosted or Stored on Special kind of Computers Called Servers.
Web Hosts are Companies, which provide Internet Connectivity, basically in a Data Center.
In Simple Words Web hosting is a place, where People Store their Websites.
Whenever Internet Users want to see your Website or Blog, they just type your Website Address into their Browser.
Then their Computer will Connect to your Server and your Web pages will be delivered to them through the Browser.
4 Different Types of Web Hosting
- Shared Hosting: In Shared Hosting, One’s Website is placed on the same Server as Many other Sites. Basically All Domains may Share a Common Pool of Server Resources. For example RAM and the CPU, so Cost is very Low.
- Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting: A Virtual Private Server Hosting divides a Server into Virtual Servers, where each Website is like hosted their own dedicated Server, but actually they’re Sharing Server with few different other Users.
- Dedicated Server Hosting: Dedicated Server Offers the Maximum Control over the Web Server. Your Website is the only Website stored on the Server.
- Cloud Hosting: Cloud Hosting is the latest form of hosting, which has become very popular over the past couple of years. Cloud Hosting is based on the Most Innovative Cloud computing Technologies that allow Unlimited number of Machines to act as one System. Other Hosting Solutions; such as Shared and Dedicated depends on One Machine Only, but Cloud hosting Security is guaranteed by many Servers. And Cloud Technologies allows easy Integration of Extra Resources, such as Space or RAM and thus Enable Website growth.
Find Domain Name for Blog/Website
What is a Domain Name?
Domain is the Name of your Website. Before you can start a Website, you’ll Need a Domain.
To purchase a Domain Name, you’ll need to use a Registrar. Such as Site Ground.
Your Domain Name should be Unique(such as-easebedding.con) that Reflects your future Website, Business or Blog.
You can Pick any Web Host, as long as it is Reliable, But I’ll recommend to use SiteGround.
Find Reliable Hosting Company-Site Ground
Selecting a Reliable Web Host and at the same time with good Price is very important.
But you don’t have to worry, because after using almost for three years, I can Recommend Reliable Hosting Plan to you, so you don’t have to waste your time.
The Name of that Host is-SiteGround.
We assume, you’ve chosen Domain Name, Hosting Plan and now you have installed WordPress Application as well.
After installing WordPress Application, you can install some Plugins.
Then you can Choose Theme, which ever you like to have according to your own taste or Blog Structure.
There are Plenty of Free Themes available to choose from them and in my opinion, in the beginning you should start your Blog with Free Theme and once your Blog starts getting Traffic and start Making some Cash, then you can change your Theme.
For my Ease Bedding Blog, I used Free Theme and after almost a year, when my Blog started making regularly each month over US $500 then I converted that Same Free Theme to PRO.
And now my Blog is making around $1000 monthly and sometimes little less or more.
How to Get Visitors to your Blog for Free?
Whether you’re blogging for fun or for any other Reason, you need Readers to find your Blog.
It is so important and most Online Businesses work on this System to Drive Traffic to your Website or Blog and Convert that Traffic into Subscribers.
You can get Paid and Free Traffic and we’re talking here in this Post about only Free Traffic.
Without having Sufficient Traffic, your Blog will never Accomplish its purpose to be live.
Tactics to Increase Blog Traffic:-
- Leave Comments on Other Blogs: After having at least at some level Success with my especially Ease Bedding Blog, I recommend new Bloggers to Leave useful Comments after reading a Blog post, not just to put your Website link. It works for me and I hope going to work for you too. By reading others Blog posts, you’ll not only get Traffic, but you’ll also get knowledge and ideas from others. By Commenting you’ll be creating a Doorway Back to your own Blog for the Readers of that particular Blog.
- Medium Size Articles: Your Posts or Pages should not be too long or not too short, because extremely long and extremely short Web Pages are not Ranked as highly as that are of a Reasonable length. I’ve seen with my own experience that even my Blog Posts, which are not too long are getting more Views rather than long Posts.
- Write Posts Consistently for your Blog: It is very common understanding that Blogs with More frequent Posts tend to Receive More Traffic than Blogs that post once a Month. Because New Pages bring New Views. It is Simple and it works for me. I’ve spent almost over a month doing so much with old Posts, but the Traffic remained same. But as soon as wrote few posts and it is always, my Google Traffic Increased. So Try it, it is just Free!!
- Blogging Platform: Using a Good Platform for your Blog is so important; for example, you can use WordPress for your Blog to grow. Even you can have more Control over the SEO of your Blog, when you’re using a Self-hosted WordPress.
- Free Twitter Traffic: After Publishing your New Post, share it with Twitter, you’ll get some Free Traffic
- Blog Design Adjustments: Tweaking your Blog just a little can Make a big Differences to Traffic over the time. Even Effective Cross linking will help Search Engines to Index your Pages and also help your Readers to see What other Relevant Content you have. These minor Changes will also Make for a better Visitor Experience and keep your Readers on your Blog for longer Time. So Try it and Enjoy watching to Grow your Blog Traffic!
- Share Posts on Social Media: The best thing about Social Media is that it is most of the times Free to Use. Yes they do have Paid Programs also and you can get Results more Quickly with Paid Campaigns. Social Media is one of the best and most Popular Free Ways to Increase Blog Traffic. So use Twitter, Facebook and Google+ to Share your Posts and find New Connections.