The benefits of fennel tea are both culinary and curative and that’s why it is used in many different cuisines, from Indian to Italian.
Native to the Mediterranean region, fennel is now found all over the world, and its uses are as numerous as the places in which it grows. Fennel is a tall herb with hollow stems and yellow flowers.
Fennel tea has long been enjoyed for its flavor and it grows all over the world and has been used for centuries as a medicinal plant. Fennel seeds can be dried and used to make a potent and strong-smelling tea.
How to make fennel tea?
There are many ways to use fennel in our daily diet. You can make fennel tea with dried. fennel seeds and second way is to make with fennel tea bag. You can buy fennel tea online or in stores in the form of tea bags, loose tea, or powder. You can buy here at Recipes with More.
Dried fennel seeds are a fairly common spice, like any other spice; such as-Cumin Seeds, Black Pepper, Oregano leaves etc.
- From a Tea Bag: Pour boiling water over the fennel tea bag in a Tea Cup and let it steep for about couple of minutes
- From Dried Fennel Seeds: To make tea, now add these crushed fennel seeds and let it boil for some time. Then strain in a cup with tea strainer and if you want, you can add honey also, which is optional
- Masala Chai: In our Masala chai, we can use fennel seeds with other spices; such as-Ajwain, Green Cardamom and fresh ginger.
How to Make Masala Chai?☕
Masala chai is my favorite and always, I make my masala chai. I use Green Cardamom, fennel seeds and Carom seeds in my tea. Learn to make your own Masala chai at home without going to any Coffee Shop; such as Tim Hortons and McDonald. This way you don’t Save your time, but also you Save your money. Even Home made tea tastes better and healthy, because we make right away, when we want to drink it.
Making your own tea is so easy, Right?
Yes it is. So learn to make it.😁😁😁😁
Ways to add Fennel seeds in Daily Diet
Because fennel seeds have many health benefits, so we should add it in our diet. Usually I add it in my masala chai and my husband eat it with mishri after dinner.
- So you can make fennel herbal tea
- You can eat fennel seeds with mishri or just alone after your lunch or dinner to digest your food
- You can add crushed fennel seeds to make Pennies
- You can add crushed fennel seeds to make Banana Sweet Pakoras
- You can add crushed fennel seeds to make MalPua Jalebi
- You can add crushed fennel seeds to make Panjiri
Health Benefits of Fennel Tea
Fennel seeds provide important nutrients, such as vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and manganese. It means it is very beneficial for our health and the benefits are written below:-
- Relief in Pain: Fennel is also considered helpful for pain relief.
- Fennel tea help fight Infections: If you feel a cold, drinking some fennel tea can help your body fight back against the pathogens attacking your immune system
- Relieves upset Stomach: Fennel tea contains antioxidants, which your body needs to fight the harmful things in your environment that you are regularly exposed to. When you drink fennel tea, the antioxidants will attach to molecules in your blood that are fighting oxidative damage
- Freshen your Breath: Fennel tea is one of the old and best ways to relieve bad breath. You can chew fennel seeds with Mishri(sugar candy)
- Relieves Constipation: If you’re struggling with regular bowel movements, then drinking some fennel tea will help to cleanse your body and move toxins through your system
- ORGANIC DIGESTIVE SUPPORT: Made with organic, whole seed fennel that has especially high volatile oil levels, our high-strength, IBS-specific tea is a convenient way to access daily digestive support.
- MEDICINAL STRENGTH: Clinical studies have shown that fennel has anti-spasmodic properties & may help relax the gut & ease IBS bloating & gas* Our easy-to-brew Tummy Tea is a quick way to find relief.
- IMMEDIATE BLOATING SUPPORT: Our large size tea bags have 2 to 3 times the amount of tea per bag compared to other brands, for a medicinal-strength brew. Our tea is CRC Kosher & has no gluten or FODMAPS.
- HEATHER’S TUMMY CARE: We have tools to help you take control of IBS symptoms. From managing pain & bloating to dealing with constipation & diarrhea, our medical foods can help you lead your best life.
- YOU’RE NOT ALONE: Heather’s Tummy Care offers education & support for those living with IBS. Our teas, capsules & soluble fiber supplements can help manage symptoms with simple, effective lifestyle changes.
👉Pouch of loose leaf tea is equal to more than 10 boxes of tea, so you can measure out a medicinal-strength brew. Our tea is CRC Kosher & has no gluten or FODMAPS. HEATHER’S TUMMY CARE: We have tools to help you take control of IBS symptoms. From managing pain & bloating to dealing with constipation & diarrhea, our medical foods can help you lead your best life.
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Sweet and herbal with a distinct taste of anise
- Consistently high quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships
- 16 Tea Bags.
Adanim Bio Organic Teas Ginger Fennel Tea, Caffeine Free Herbal Tea, 20 Count, 80 Hot Tea Bags in Total
- UNIQUE BLEND FOR DIGESTION — Soothing tea for upset stomach, bloating, and gas relief. Our ginger tea helps cleanse and relax your digestive system. Try a cup of our flavorful refreshing Organic Fennel Herbal tea and ease your stomach in no time!
- EASY ON THE TUMMY — Ginger, when prepared as tea, improves digestion, heartburn and is known to help relieve gas and bloating. Caffeine Free Tea Detox: Its detoxifying effects on the body aids in weight loss and cleansing.
- FENNEL SEEDS — Used since the traditional times of the ancient Greek, it has been one of the most effective natural ingredients for relaxing gastrointestinal system muscles. Apart from gas relief, it’s also a great morning sickness tea for a mama.
- CAFFEINE FREE, KOSHER & CERTIFIED ORGANIC! — We carefully select the VERY BEST digestive tea Ingredients from around the world and create our own unique digestive support tea blend in Israel! All Natural, No Artificial Color, Flavor & Sweeteners. Have a happy and healthy stomach!
- INCLUDES 20 x Adanim Bio Organic Fennel and Ginger Hot Tea Bags. It’s Tea Time! Grab some packs of Medicinal Tummy Yummy Tea!
👉Heather’s Tummy Teas Organic Fennel Tea for IBS, 16 Ounce Loose Tea Pouch. ORGANIC DIGESTIVE SUPPORT: Made with organic, whole seed fennel that has especially high volatile oil levels, our high-strength, IBS-specific tea is a convenient way to access daily digestive support.
Alvita Organic Fennel Herbal Tea – Made with Premium Quality Organic Fennel Seeds, with Sweet Aroma and Flavor like Licorice or Anise, 24 Tea Bags
- Alvita Fennel Tea is made with premium-quality, organic fennel seeds, and has a sweet aroma and flavor reminiscent of licorice or anise.
- Alvita chooses only the highest quality organic, wildcrafted, or cultivated botanicals, perfectly prepared to provide you with the best Mother Nature has to offer.
- Historical and scientiﬁc literature is painstakingly studied to ensure that the correct traditional plant and most appropriate servings are used, delivering premium ﬂavor and quality.
- Alvita represents more than forty single-ingredient teas, each one uniquely distinct, just like the individuals who drink them.
- Herbs are gifts from the earth. Alvita takes its stewardship seriously by offering carefully harvested teas in earth-friendly packaging. Our beautifully illustrated boxes are made using recycled paperboard and our English, pillow style tea bags are oxygen bleached, not chlorine treated. You won’t ﬁnd a better product, with a cleaner package.
Gaia Herbs Gas and Bloating Herbal Tea, 16 Tea Bags – Support for Digestive Discomfort, Fast Acting, Caffeine Free
- Star anise is warming and a traditional digestive
- Fennel and caraway provide support for occasional gas
- Cultivated in accordance with nature’s intent
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.
👉CELEBRATION HERBALS Fennel Seed Blonde Tea Organic 24 Bag. Fennel was known as foeniculum to the ancient romans, a name derived from the fact that it smells like hay when growing. The romans ate the stalks of this plant like celery or asparagus. Today hybrid varieties exist to provide larger stalks but the focus has now changed to the seeds, which have a similar taste.
- Rich in Vitamins A, E, B, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Copper and Iron
- Delicious Licorice-Like Taste
- No Caffeine, Kosher, Organic, GMO-Free, Gluten-Free
- No Artificial Colors, Preservatives or Additives
- Bleach-Free Biodegradable Tea Bags.
- Item Form Bags
- Brand Pukka
- Flavor Sweet
- Weight 1.12 Ounces.
👉Organic Fennel Herbal Tea – Made with Premium Quality Organic Fennel Seeds, with Sweet Aroma and Flavor like Licorice or Anise, 24 Tea Bags. Alvita Fennel Tea is made with premium-quality, organic fennel seeds, and has a sweet aroma and flavor reminiscent of licorice or anise.
- Case of six boxes, each containing 20 individually wrapped tea bags
- Soothing organic sweet & wild fennel seeds with fennel leaf. The Digestif range of teas offer a natural and gentle way to aid digestion
- Naturally caffeine-free
- All ingredients Certified Organic; Gluten Free; Kosher; Vegan; Certified Fair for Life
- The highest quality pharmacopoeia grade herbs.
👉Traditional Medicinal Organic Mother’s Milk Women’s Tea, Promotes Healthy Lactation, 16 Tea Bags Pack of 6. Promotes breast milk production for nursing mothers. Inspired by a Traditional European Medicine combination passed through generations of women, our time-tested formula uses fennel, anise, coriander, fenugreek, and blessed thistle to help promote lactation.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M7UTSJ2?ie=UTF8&tag=tearecipes-20&camp=1789&linkCode=xm2&creativeASIN=B01M7UTSJ2
👉Traditional Medicinal Herbal Tea Organic Fennel — 16 Tea Bags – 2PC. Consistently high quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships. Taste: Sweet and herbal with a distinct taste of anise.
Banyan Botanicals CCF Tea (Cumin, Coriander, Fennel) – USDA Organic – Digestive Tea to Support Natural Detoxification
- A BLEND of the famously digestive spices cumin, coriander, and fennel seeds, CCF Tea stimulates digestion to support complete absorption and assimilation of nutrients.*
- CCF TEA is a traditional Ayurvedic tonic that can be enjoyed at any time. Sipping it before or during meals encourages a healthy appetite, while sipping it after eating supports a comfortable digestive experience.*
- CCF TEA supports the body’s natural detoxification process, making it the perfect beverage to sip throughout the day when cleansing or clearing natural toxins from the system.*
- BANYAN BOTANICALS is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.