Burfi or Barfi is usually made from Milk and it is one of the best easy Sweets that one can make in very little time for this Diwali.
Diwali 2019 is right around the corner and it’s time to acknowledge a favourite among the Indian sweets which is none other than barfi.
8 best barfi recipes & 4 Ladoo Recipes for the festive season
12 Best Easy Barfi & Ladoo Recipes to Prepare for Diwali
India is a country of festivals, where we begin the the year with Lohri and Holi and end it with Diwali.
Festivals are also the time when delicious Indian traditional Sweets are prepared in every household, particularly Barfi and ladoos.
Diwali Sweet Recipes for October 2019
Diwali, or Dipawali, is India’s biggest and most important holiday of the year.
Diwali is also known as the festival of lights, and is celebrated by millions of people around the world.
Barfi Recipes with Videos
1-Rava/Suji barfi Recipe
Suji Barfi without Khoya Instructions
- Grate two apples after washing
- One cup cold milk
- Dry fruits for Garnishing
- Paste of Raisins and walnuts in milk
- Desi Ghee
PREPARATION OF BURFI
- Fry Semolina in Clarified butter and add milk to stir continuously
- Add grated apples
- Add Paste
2-Coconut/Nariyal Barfi Recipe
Coconut Barfi is so easy to make that you can make it only in couple of minutes. It is so tasty and most of the times all Ingredients are available in our Kitchen.
Required Ingredients are
- One bowl Coconut
- Sugar according to taste
- Dry fruits for Garnishing-Kaju and Raisins
- Light Cream(5%)
- Few strings of Saffron
- One spoon of Clarified butter
Preparation of Nariyal Burfi
- On high flame heat the desi ghee
- Add flakes of Coconut
- Now add light Cream, when the coconut has nice aroma
- Stir continuously for few minutes until it become thick paste and if you want you can grind it in the blender and then again dry everything
- Add 1/2 Spoon of Green Cardamom
- Put mixture to cut the Barfi, first let it cool in Room temperature than put in the fridge for an hour
- Cut required pieces and Enjoy Barfi.
3-Mango or Amb Di Burfi Recipe
Mango Coconut Barfi or Mango Nariyal Barfi is easy to make and delicious to eat.
In this video I shared my Recipe to make tasty Amb Di Barfi.
Ingredients to prepare Mango Barfi at home
- Mango Puree of one mango
- 1/2 Cup cold milk
- One Bowl Coconut flakes
- Powder of Walnuts and Kaju
- One spoon of Corn flour
- 1 spoon of Desi Ghee
- Seeds of 5-6 Black Cardamom
Preparation of Mango Burfi
- Turn heat to high flame and when the Ghee is melted put coconut flakes and keep on stirring until you can have nice aroma
- Then add your Mango Puree and stir
- Now add 1/2 cup cold milk and stir continuously
- Add 3-5 Saffron strings
- When the dough is ready then put in any dish to make barfi
- Let it stay in room temperature and then for two hours in fridge and make pieces to Enjoy.
4-Beetroot Carrot Barfi Quick Recipe
Beet Root is so delicious and healthy, when eaten in a Salad or Juice.
But when we make Barfi from it, it is even more delicious.
5-How to make Besan Ki Barfi
Learning this Recipe is so Easy and The Barfi is yummy and Tasty!
Required Ingredients are
- Besan one Bowl
- Sugar 1/2 Bowl
- 1/4 Semolina
- Cardamom Powder
- Kaju to Garnish
- Clarified Butter 1/2 Bowl
- Fry pan to Roast besan and Semolina
6-Kaju Pista Barfi Recipe
In this Video, you’ll learn to make Kaju Pista Burfi in very little time and all Ingredients you can find in your own Kitchen.
7-Instant Coconut Khoya Burfi Recipe
8-Besan Coconut Beetroot Barfi Recipe
Besan/Coconut/Beetroot Burfi Recipe
This Burfi doesn’t look only beautiful in color, but also it is very tasty and yummy. Anybody can eat it, because all Ingredients used in this recipe are good for all ages, because they are all Natural.
As we all know that beets are very beneficial for our health, so it is good to add them in our diet with so many different ways; such as-In Juice, Salad, Make missi Roti and also we can make so many sweets with Chukandar.
This Recipe is totally healthy Recipe and even you can avoid to put clarified butter in it, (just you can roast Besan without ghee) if you don’t want to eat it.
Homemade Tasty Ladoo Recipes
1-Atta Pinni Ladoo Recipe
In this Recipe you’re going to learn to Make Atta Pinnis and ingredients you need are
- Whole Grain Flour One Bowl
- Cashew 10-15 (grind them at home)
- Green Raisins 15-20
- Jaggery Powder or Jaggery
- 2 spoons of Clarified Butter or Desi Ghee
- One Bowl cold Water for Syrup
- Fry Pan
Preparation of Ladoos
- Fry whole grain Flour in two spoons of clarified Butter on medium flame until it become Golden Brown
- Syrup of Water and Jaggery Powder and reduce it to half on medium flame
- Put your Raisins, Cashew Powder, fried Flour and Jaggery Syrup and mix everything together nicely and then let it cool little bit and make Ladoos of this mixture for required size.
2-Simple Gur Ladoo Recipe
These pennies are made from Atta(Whole Grain wheat flour) and Gur.
Rest Ingredients are
- Desi Ghee
- Whole Grain Flour
Roast flour in little bit Desi Ghee until it becomes Golden Brown.
Grind walnuts and put in the Roasted flour. Make Syrup of one tar and mix everything together and make ladoos.
3-Apple Ladu Quick Recipe
Apple ladoos are very tasty and easy to make at home in very little time.
4-Ash Gourd/Petha Ladoo Recipe
Petha, means Ash Gourd. It has so many names, because it is so popular due to its healing benefits for health.
To make Burfi you need
- Grated Petha
- Desi Ghee(optional)
- Green Cardamom
- Corn Starch(optional)
- Jaggery powder
- Dry fruits according to taste
- Custard powder(optional)
Preparation of Petha Ladoos
- In fry pan put one spoon of desi ghee
- Add Grated Petha
- When reduce, then add milk and continue to stir
- Now add Oats, dates and Green cardamom powder
- After stirring continuously now add shakar and when becomes to the consistency to make barfi, then grease any dish and add this mixture
- Spread and put some dry fruits
- Let it stay on room temperature for some time and then cut into desired pieces.