Beetroots, commonly known as beets.
Beets are packed with essential Vitamins, minerals and plant compounds, some of which have medicinal properties.
They are delicious, Colorful and full with Benefits for us, so easy to add to our diet.
Beets are packed with healthy Nutrients, like five essential vitamins, Calcium, iron, potassium, and protein.
The most powerful health benefits of beets include their ability to lower blood pressure, improve digestion, boost athletic performance.
They also improve blood circulation, aid in skin care, prevent cataract, build immunity, and treat respiratory problems.
Beetroot Health Benefits
- Beets literally push out toxins
Beets contain a group of phytonutrients called betalains that support detoxification through an important phase 2 detox step in the liver. When your liver is able to detoxify chemicals and toxins more effectively, then your body is better able to balance hormones, cholesterol and energy levels.
- Beets are a good source of calcium and vitamin K
The green tops of beets contain vitamins and minerals such as calcium and vitamin K, which help to prevent bone loss. Don’t just throw them away, you can use them.
- Beets Help Keep Blood Pressure in Check
Beets contain a high concentration of nitrates, which have a blood pressure-lowering effect. This may lead to a reduced risk of heart attacks, heart failure and stroke.
- Beets Improve Digestive Health
Beets are a good source of fiber, which is beneficial for digestive health, as well as reducing the risk of a number of chronic health conditions.
- Improves Digestion:
Beetroots have been linked to improving poor digestion by exciting the nerves in the intestines and enhancing the body’s ability to digest food. A cup of beetroot contains 3.4 grams of fiber, which makes beets a good source of fiber.
- Boosts Weight Loss
Beets help you detox and lose weight because they contain no fat and are a good source of dietary fiber — half soluble and half insoluble. These two types help fight fat by maintaining proper bowel function and lowering cholesterol levels for weight loss.
- Similarly, beets are rich in magnesium, a mineral that supports optimal nerve and muscle functioning, which could be beneficial for losing weight.
Chukandar or Beets Halwa Recipe
Weight Loss Healthy Beetroot Burfi Recipe
- This Burfi doesn’t look only beautiful in color, but also it is very tasty and yummy.
- Anybody can eat it, because all Ingredients used in this recipe are good for all ages, because they are all Natural.
- As we all know that beets are very beneficial for our health, so it is good to add them in our diet with so many different ways; such as-In Juice, Salad, Make Missi Roti and also we can make so many sweets with Chukandar.
- This Recipe is totally healthy Recipe and even you can avoid to put clarified butter in it, (just you can roast Besan without ghee) if you don’t want to eat it.
Chukandar Burfi Recipe Video
Beetroot Carrot Barfi Quick Recipe
Beet Root is so delicious and healthy, when eaten in a Salad or Juice. But when we make Barfi from it, it is even more delicious.