Paratha made healthier with grated Cauliflower and other ingredients, who don’t like to eat?
Two different methods of making this delicious and healthy paratha have been shared in the video , making it super easy for all to make.
Ingredients we Need
- Grated Cauliflower after washing nicely
- 2-Chopped onions
- 3-Chopped any green leaves(used in the Video-Chickpea leaves, mint & Methi)
- 4-Chopped Green Chillies (optional)
- 5-Spices according to taste
- Mix everything together
- Make big ball of Atta and put stuffing and spread it with hand and then roll it with the rolling pin
- Fry it with little oil or no oil
- Serve hot with plain yogurt.
Gobi/Cauliflower Recipe Description
- Oil 1 Tbsp
- Gobi grated (cauliflower) 2 cups
- Carom seeds (Ajwain) ½ tsp
- Green chilies chopped one
- Salt to taste
- Ghee 3-4 Tbsp
- Whole wheat flour 6 cups
- Make dough from Whole grain flour.
- In a pan heat 1 Tbsp Oil.
- In a mixing bowl grate cauliflower.
- Add Carom seeds, green chilli, Oregano leaves, Jeera powder, salt and mix well.
- Make big bowl from dough and roll the dough. Now place the spoonful of mixture in the center. Sealed the edges and roll it back
- Place the paratha on the pan and cook from both sides, brush ghee in between.
- Remove the paratha from the heat, and serve hot with Green Chutney or Makhni
Gobhi Paratha-Recipe Video
Stuffed Gobhi Paratha Recipe