How to Cook your Food? When to Cook your Food? Which Utensils we should use to Cook our Food?
I think these days we, don’t care all these questions, which are written at the beginning of this Article?
Even I myself was having no knowledge before 7-8 years. I learned to do Yoga and Sudarshan Kriya in 1999 and got many Health Benefits. But never made any improvements in my Diet Plan. Despite of doing Daily Yoga and Meditation, I was facing some Health Problems, especially Headaches, legs Pains, Feet Pain.
Then about 7-8 years ago, I started to made improvements in my Diet and of course for my Family and they are listed Below:-
- Around 8 years ago, first thing I stopped was White Sugar and started to eat instead of that Shakar(jaggery)
- Started to Bring Whole Grain Bread
- Started to eat whole Grain Flour (ADM)
- Started to Drink Boiled Water (warm Water)
- Started to Eat daily Fruits and Salads
- Stopped Eating Junk Food, means absolutely food from Home
- Decreased Tea from seven to now only two for a day, only once a while one Extra
- From last four month no Lunch, only Fruit/Fruits lunch time
- Only Vegetarian Food
- No Ice Cream etc
- No Dry food(Popcorns, Chips etc)
- Morning and Evening One and Half an Hour Practices, such as- Yoga and Breathing exercises in the Morning and Evening time only One Hour Meditation include Metta Bhavana (Loving Kindness Meditation)
- Eat Yogurt everyday
- Make myself Busy all the time with Cooking, Cleaning, Decorating and Blogging Business- Ease Bedding and Shop for Saving.
Top Kitchen Cookware
Why I Told this Whole Story?
Because to live Healthy Physically and Mentally, we have to change our Daily Routine by doing some Yoga, Meditation, Walk, Chanting etc and Eat only Home Cooked Food, not Processed Food. Not only this we have to use Good Quality Cookware.
WhiCh Utensils should we Use to Cook?
First Choice: Clay Cookware is the number one to use to Cook your Food, but it takes a lot of time and efforts to Cook your food, even hard to find these days Clay Cookware.
Second Choice: Second option is to use Steel Utensils, which are easy to use and according to Ayurved, they are good to use for Cooking. So for example you can Use Steel Stainless Steel Frypan, which are listed Below to choose the Best one according to your Need and all of them have Good Reviews, as well as Good Price.
Why Stainless Steel is Second Choice?
Because Stainless Steel is often considered the Best when it comes Cookware after Clay. Used in Households all over the World any by Professional Chefs. It has so many Benefits, which are listed next to this.
Benefits of Using Stainless Steel:
- Easy to use and you can find them almost in all Grocery Stores
- Easy to Clean and you can Buy them on Affordable Prices
- Easy to Clean and lasts for many Years to come
- High and Low Temperature Resist
- Stainless Steel is available in many Surface Finishes. Easily and Simply maintained Resulting in a high Quality and Pleasing Appearance
- Stainless Steel is Durable, Low Maintenance Material and is often the Least Expensive Choice in a Life Cycle Cost Comparison
Best 21 Frypans for Healthy Cooking with Good Reviews
- Impact-bonded aluminum bases provide fast, even heating. Safe for the stove, oven, broiler, and dishwasher.
- Long, Ergonomic handles provide a secure grip even with full, heavy pans, stay cool even when pan is hot, and are double-riveted by hand.
- Fill lines make measuring easy, and covers have straining holes that line up with pour spouts to drain liquids without having to use a separate colander.
- Flat, wide bottoms heat evenly and provide plenty of room for Cooking. The sloped sides are Designed for easy tossing and rolling.
The straight sides of this family size fry pan lend room to any Dish. Made of stainless steel with an aluminum core to Heat evenly – you won’t have scorch marks around the inside edge when you’re Frying.
- Full Cap Base Advantage – Now a stainless steel protector surrounds a thicker aluminum core for easy maintenance and better heat distribution. Since the entire surface is stainless steel, cleanup is easier. Enjoy a lifetime of beauty
- Close fitting lids create a self-basting feature that protects the food’s taste and nutrients
- A classically styled phenolic handle is oven safe up to 350°F / 180°C
- Durable stainless steel construction – Dishwasher Safe
- Thicker, rolled pan rims for Extra durability, enhanced drip-free pouring and easy handling.
- Heat-Radiant aluminum core fused between two layers of Stainless Steel ensures even Cooking from every side
- Unique rolled edges Designed for drip free pouring of Sauces, Reductions and more
- Contoured handles Designed to stay Cool to the touch for a Comfortable grip
- Durable, Scratch-resistant materials are oven safe up to 430 Degree Fahrenheit and Dishwasher safe
- Works on all Stovetops, including Induction.
Enjoy the Fine Art of Cooking
Inspired by the great French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware almost 30 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques.
Cuisinart cookware continues a long tradition of excellence.
Cuisinart’s commitment to quality and innovation continues with the MultiClad Pro Stainless Cookware, Designed to meet the demands of gourmet chefs everywhere.
Unique triple-ply construction joins a brushed stainless steel exterior, a pure aluminum core that provides even heat distribution, and a stainless steel interior, for optimal performance.
What is MultiClad Pro Stainless Cookware?
Premium cookware that features professional triple-ply construction, a core of pure aluminum bonded to a stainless steel interior and a brushed Stainless exterior.
Heat Surround technology maintains even heat distribution along the bottom and side walls of the Cookware, eliminating hotspots.
- Multilayer cookware frying pan is among the best in the World and is rated to be one of the best cookware brands available today.
- Good Material: Each pan is made from a stainless steel 18/10 Interior with an aluminum core and magnetic stainless steel exterior. Each pan has an integrated proportion system for even heat distribution and an easy-pour rim. See below for more details.
- Ready to Uses and Easy to Clean: Equipped with an ergonomic hollow and heat-insulated stainless steel handle, ELO’s Multilayer frying pan is ready to be used on electric, gas, induction and glass ceramic stoves along with being oven safe with heat resistance up to 240 Celsius and 464 Fahrenheit. Dishwasher safe.
- Compatible with Induction, Electric, Gas, Halogen, and Ceramic stoves
- Stainless Steel is a non-reactive material and will not alter the look or edibility of food. High performance 304 material resists rust and prevents corrosion.
- Ceramic non-stick frypan is free of PTFE & PFOA chemicals.
- Solid stainless steel handles are ergonomically Designed for Comfort grip.
- Side handles are securely riveted to the base and positioned higher to prevent overheating.
- Tempered glass lid with pressure-release air vent offers safe, clear view of contents
- 8-Inch fry pan with wide flat base and versatile low-profile shape
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of Durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout
- Highly polished Cooking surface with starburst finish offers stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won’t react with food
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base
- Energy efficient even heating Cookstar” base
- Large, comfortable stay-cool stainless steel handle
- Extra-large rim: perfect hermetic stop drop system
- Oven and dishwasher proof
- Scratch resistant inner surface and Laser engrave inner scale
- Features the CookStar base which is safe to use on any kind of stove and is guaranteed never to warp or develop hot spots
- Extra-long and true stay-cool handles that are fixed for life without the use of unhygienic rivets
- Handles are light and perfectly balanced
- Oven-safe, dishwasher-safe, dripless pouring rim, and internal measuring scale
- Solid stainless-steel riveted handle stays cooler with air-flow Technology; tight-fitting lids hold in moisture which locks in flavors and nutrients as you cook and keep food hot till you’re ready to serve
- The 12 inches Skillets deliver scrumptious results, whether you’re for frying, searing, or browning foods
- Stainless steel cooking surface maintains its color; does not react with food, or alter flavors
- The skillet is dishwasher Safe for easy cleaning, and oven-safe to 500 degree Fahrenheit.
- Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly and eliminates hot spots
- Titanium reinforced Quantanium nonstick interior for healthful low fat cooking options
- Cool Grip handles are solid stainless steel riveted stick handles that stay cool on the stovetop and provide a safe a solid grip
- Rim is smoothly tapered to eliminate drips and spills while pouring
- Stainless Steel maintains its original brilliant finish with easy dishwasher cleanup.
- Silicone enhanced stainless steel handles are riveted securely to the pan and comfortable to hold – oven safe to 400 degrees fahrenheit
- Sleek, contemporary styling and polished stainless steel construction combine to create beautiful, Durable Cookware that will last for years
- An 18/0 stainless protector surrounds the thick aluminum base, providing perfect heat distribution across the bottom of the pan and suitability for induction stovetops.
Dell’Arte luxury collection 2.4Qt frypan with Lid. Litre-scale provided. Wide edge for straining. High quality workmanship. Oven proof.
New metallic coating: heat resistant to 482 F. Black stainless steel. Induction cooker safe.
- The unique T-fal Thermo-Spot heat indicator shows when the pan is perfectly preheated for cooking
- Prometal Pro nonstick interior is exceptionally durable and scratch resistant, safe for use with metal utensil
- Stainless steel disc for even heat distribution and anti-warp protection
- Dishwasher Safe; Oven safe to 400 degrees F
- Safe for all cooking methods including induction.
This essential Circulon Genesis Stainless Steel Nonstick 8-1/2-Inch French Skillet is a must-have in the contemporary kitchen.
The skillet combines the healthy benefits of nonstick cooking with the classic style of stainless steel.
An impact-bonded aluminum base provides even, quick heating and is suitable for all stovetops, including induction.
The chic, contemporary polished stainless steel exterior offers stove-to-oven-to-table performance and is easy to clean.
Enjoy using the skillet at dinnertime to saute a side dish of cooked broccolini with pine nuts and garlic or to sear a spice-rubbed rib-eye steak.
The stainless steel handles are solidly double riveted for strength. This skillet, along with all Circulon Genesis Stainless Steel Cookware, is dishwasher safe and oven safe to 500 Degree F. Reach for the essential Circulon Genesis Stainless Steel Nonstick 8-1/2-Inch Skillet again and again to help create nutritious meals, morning, noon and night.
A skillet that’s on the larger side is always handy to have in the kitchen.
It will be the pan you reach for when it’s time to scramble eggs for the whole family or fry several pork chops at once.
The glimmering stainless steel finish makes it a piece that can be displayed proudly in any kitchen.
This stainless steel skillet features a durable construction that is Stylish yet practical and built to last. The interior is coated in a long-lasting nonstick that helps foods release easily and makes cleaning up quick and simple.
The sturdy handle with a stainless steel insert feels comfortable to grasp when moving from one kitchen station to another.
Features of the MSR Alpine Fry Pan Heat-spreading aluminum disc welded to the bottom An efficient and even heat that will keep your meal options wide open Superior Performance: Stainless steel with aluminum bottom disc for superior efficiency and heat distribution Compact: Folding/removable handle; nests inside Alpine 3L Pot.
- No Grease Anymore: You can now cook with safety with Bonetti’s splatter screen, and be sure that no oils, water or food will paint your kitchen walls. Everything will stay neatly inside their container, and your kitchen will remain as clean as before you started cooking!
- Silicone Handles to Protect your Hands: We enhanced the quality of our product, by putting silicone on the handle, so your hands won’t get burned. Now you can safely touch the splatter screen without having to wear protective gloves.
- Stainless Steel and Universal Size: The Burnetii splatter screen is made of stainless steel to last you a lifetime! Its thick mesh cover provides extra safety for your kitchen so you can enjoy the pleasure of cooking without fear of hot splashes on your skin. It comes in 13”, a large universal size, to fit all your pots and pans-even the smaller ones! It’s ECO-Friendly, and comes with CIQ and SGS Certifications!
- Counter will not Get Dirty: We’ve added resting feet on our screen, so when you’re checking your food, the grease of the pan won’t mess your counter! They’re perfectly balanced and stay above the surface of the counter for higher stability.
One of the most used pans in any well-equipped Kitchen, this versatile skillet is ideal for Cooking omelets, pancakes and quesadillas, as well as Saute Panning vegetables.
Two Colors available:
- Cream Interior
- Gray Interior
The GreenLife Classic Gourmet Pro Ceramic Non-Stick Open Frypan is not only Durable, but convenient also!!
The professional quality hard anodized body has excellent heat conduction and a sturdy base. The ergonomic stainless steel handle with a non-slip silicone insert helps this cookware set become oven safe.
Thermolon is manufactured without PFAS and PFOA, does not contain any lead or cadmium and allows for less fats and oils to be used.
It gives you ideal frying results with lower heat settings. The matte dishwasher safe coating gives this open frypan added convenience.
Cook without Oil, Butter and Grease!
Are you tired of scraping, scrubbing, and all those scratches?
Introducing Red Copper, the revolutionary non-stick Ceramic cookware made of ultra-tough copper!
It’s lightweight yet super strong. It won’t scratch, chip, or peel into your food. It’s PFOA and PTFE free, so it’s safe for you and your family.
You can use this 10″ fry pan for anything – flambé desserts, broil flakey fish, or bake chicken parmesan.
Red Copper is the most versatile pan you’ve ever used. Plus, it’s even dishwasher safe!