- ORGANIC TEA SAMPLER with five varieties of our curated Lotus tea blends – Darjeeling Quince, Mountain Oolong, Lemon Lavender, Orange Jasmine, Vanilla Pear
- RELAXING TEAS for mind, body and spirit, Lotus Collection brings a unique and unprecedented gourmet collection of highest-grade, small-lot, certified organic teas
- DELIGHTFUL TEA GIFT SET with a premium collection of gourmet teas, a most welcomed hostess gift or gift for tea lovers
- LOOSE LEAF TEA SAMPLER with 15 assorted, pre-portioned single serving pouches per gift box; each pouch contains the perfect measure for a perfect 12oz cup or pot of Tea
- PREPARE THE PERFECT CUP of hot tea anywhere, simply empty the contents into a teapot or infusing basket and pour hot water over tea leaves, steep and enjoy.
- 100% USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC: All our teas are USDA organic – free from pesticides, toxins and chemical additives. We independently test all our organic loose leaf teas to ensure they pass our rigorous quality standards.
- THE PERFECT TEA GIFT: Our 4 variety sampler is the perfect gift basket for men or women who enjoy trying new high quality tea flavors. Perfect inclusion for gift baskets, a gift box, DIY kit or as a delightful tea gift box or party favor.
- UNRIVALED ROBUST FLAVORS: Revitalize your mind, body and soul with one of our 4 most popular flavors. Each tea has a distinct aroma palette so that everyone can find a tea they love. None of our teas are harsh or bitter…it’s just smooth natural flavors that you can enjoy hot or iced.
- NON TOXIC & ALL NATURAL: We never use harsh chemicals, dyes, sweeteners or unnatural additives in our teas. We only use real ingredients and nature grown teas. Why change what nature already made perfect?
Numi Organic Tea Aged Earl Grey, 16 Ounce Pouch, Loose Leaf Black Tea (Packaging May Vary)
- Enjoy a gourmet collection of 9 of our bestselling organic loose leaf teas & tisanes
- Includes: Organic English Breakfast Black Tea, Organic Passion Green, Organic Ginger Jazz, Organic Turmeric Chilli Chai Herbal Tisane, Organic Just Green, Organic Blueberry Delight Herbal Tisane, Organic Jasmine Green Tea, Organic Earl Grey Black Tea, & Organic Herbal Cleanse Herbal Tisane
- Approximately 10 servings of tea per can. A great way to try out a variety of different loose leaf tea.
- Packed in an eco-friendly gift box. Makes the perfect gift.
- All of the teas in the sampler are USDA Organic & Kosher (OU)
- This complex, textured black Assam tea has smooth top notes with sweet and robust flavor. Grown in Assam India, this organic black tea is traditionally enjoyed as a breakfast tea.
- TEA TYPE: Organic Black Tea, CAFFEINE LEVEL: High, TASTING NOTES: Sweet, Smooth, Complex, CERTIFICATION: USDA Certified Organic, ORIGIN: India
- INGREDIENTS – 100% Organic Assam TGFOP Black Tea
- SERVINGS – 1 pound of Organic Assam TGFOP Black Tea will yield approximately 150 – 240 Cups of tea, depending on brewing measurements.
- BENEFITS – Our organic loose leaf Assam TGFOP Black Tea is naturally high in antioxidants, polyphenols, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, caffeine and contains no additives, preservatives or colorants – simply 100% organic black Assam tea and positivi
- FULL-BODIED FLAVOR: Within hours of being plucked, this whole leaf organic green tea is gently steamed and then rolled into small tight pearls. When steeped, the leaves unfurl, releasing a well-rounded, full-bodied flavor.
- BRIGHT, FRESH GREEN TEA: Whether you’re looking for jasmine tea, gunpowder green tea, or matcha green tea powder, Numi has the bright, herbaceous green tea you’re craving.
- BAGGED TEA: Numi’s organic full-leaf quality teas come in convenient tea bags for the perfect brewing every time. Individually wrapped tea bags ensure your tea is fresh, every time.
- NUMI’S ORGANIC TEAS and tisanes bring you the flavor and health benefits of full-leaf tea in a variety of styles, flavors and brewing methods from tea bags and loose leaf teas to flowering teas, iced teas, and bottled teas.
- ENGLISH BREAKFAST TEA– This unique, single-estate blend of English Breakfast tea provides a distinctive ambrosial flavor, crisp edge, clarity in the cup and is always pleasantly aromatic; English Breakfast Tea is known for being a perfect pair with a hearty breakfast, and just enough caffeine to start your day right; English Breakfast tea has been around for centuries, and this special blend will work great plain or classically with cream and sugar; This Ceylon tea is Orange Pekoe (OP) rated
- 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC- This organic English Breakfast tea is entirely cultivated on the Harrington Estate in the Dimbula region of Sri Lanka at various elevations; Sri Lanka is the home of Ceylon Tea, and is considered ‘the Bordeaux of Tea’ by experts; The changes in elevation within the estate, along with distinct wind and humidity patterns, allow this blend to be made entirely from teas grown on one estate, allowing for a transparency of production that is unheralded within the industry and
- ETHICALLY AND SUSTAINABLY SOURCED– The Harrington estate is renowned for its ethical treatment of the workers and remarkable sustainable estate practices; They use local trees and plants to build the compost of treasured soil achieving true sustainability; Using Orthodox method, which includes hand rolling of shoots (2 leaves and a bud, O.P. tea) to give the perfect amount of oxidation with optimal level of caffeine and amino acids results in potent flavor and aroma.
- DISTINCTIVE TASTE- This loose black tea blend provides a full bodied taste that is both rich and smooth with fruity and floral hints; It comes with a fragrant aroma, and is notably less astringent than Assam teas and less flowery than typical Darjeelings; Ceylon is a great thirst quencher and is naturally high in antioxidants making it a healthy and life sustaining morning tradition; While distinctive in flavor and body, the smooth mellow character of this tea makes it a great daily beverage
- USDA Certified Organic English Breakfast Tea
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten-Free
- Contains Caffeine – Plant Based Energy!
- Non-GMO & Vegan
- Loose Leaf Bulk Tea with a Revitalizing Flavor & Aroma
- SINGLE STEEPS Tea Chest sampler with individually wrapped single serving pouches, the perfect measure for a perfect 12oz cup or pot of tea
- TEA CHEST GIFT SET with only the finest tea leaves from around the world, elegantly packaged for a most welcomed gift for tea lovers, birthday or holiday gift, housewarming or hostess gift idea
- DELIGHT YOUR GUESTS with an assortment of gourmet teas, a complete tasting menu inside guides you through the tea tasting experience – 28 of our most popular Organic Black, Green, White and Herbal tea infusions
- PREPARE THE PERFECT CUP anywhere, simply empty the contents into a teapot or infusing basket and pour hot water over tea leaves, steep and enjoy a perfectly comforting cup
- SPECIALTY TEA INFUSIONS: Black Cherry, Bombay Chai, Caramel Nougat, Pear Cobbler, Darjeeling Quince, Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Peach Brulee, Mountain Oolong, Cherry Marzipan, Cucumber Mint, Green Mango Peach, Honey Yuzu, Jasmine Green, Lemon Sorbetti, Orange Jasmine, Sencha, Berry Basket, Vanilla Pear, White Ginger Pear, African Solstice, Apricot Amaretto, Blueberry Merlot, Chamomile Citron, Ginger Lemongrass, Harvest Apple Spice, Raspberry Nectar, Strawberry Apple.
- CLEAN ENERGY FROM A LEAF, NOT A LAB | Our products are made with clean, organic ingredients – not packed with synthetic ingredients and sugar like traditional energy drinks formulated to jolt and jitter. RUNA’s organic, single-source of natural caffeine comes from Guayusa, an Amazonian jungle super leaf.
- SUSTAINED ENERGY AND FOCUS – NO CRASH | Thanks to the guayusa leaf’s unique balance of caffeine, polyphenols, and L-Theanine, RUNA tea provides sustained energy, mental clarity, and focus – all without feeling the crash typically associated with other energy drinks. A perfect alternative to coffee, yerba mate, matcha, and green tea.
- ORGANIC. NO JUNK. GOOD THINGS | We’re dedicated to bringing you clean energy in every way possible, from using real ingredients, to how we source and produce our great-tasting energy drinks and teas. That’s why our products are certified USDA Organic, Fair Trade, Non-GMO, and Kosher. RUNA energy drinks and teas are also gluten-free, paleo, and vegan.
- FEEL FULLY ALIVE | For thousands of years, the indigenous Kichwa people have woken up before dawn to gather around a communal fire and drink guayusa. During this early-morning ritual, community members share dreams, myths, and legends. They describe the effects of guayusa as making them feel.
Handcrafted blend of Hibiscus flower petals and dried ginger. Caffeine free.
Positively Tea Company, Organic Very Berry Citrus, Herbal Tea, Loose Leaf, USDA Organic, 1 Pound Bag.
- One pound bulk bag
- Blend of black teas, ginger, cinnamon, fennel seed, cardamom, nutmeg, black pepper and cloves
- Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Kosher and Non-Irradiated
- Infuse in hot water, strain, add milk and sweeten to taste with hone
- One Pound Bulk Bag
- Fair Trade organic black tea with an array of aromatic spices for making Indian Chai tea
- Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified.
- PREMIUM QUALITY TEA LEAVES: Use premium quality full leaf tea leaves so that each cup you brew has a pleasing aroma, deep full-bodied taste and steeps consistently. This is great because you’ll always have a deliciously smooth and well balanced cup of English Breakfast Tea. Our breakfast tea blend is high in caffeine but doesn’t give you the jitters or crash like coffee or sugary drinks.
- PERFECT 4 TEA BLEND: At Golden Moon, we use a unique balance of 3 Indian tea leaves: malty Assam, floral Darjeeling and a South Indian Nilgiri. Plus, we add a highly sought after smooth yet smoky Chinese Keemum tea. This delicious premium blend creates a unique flavor profile that makes a rich and delicious cuppa perfect for hot tea or iced tea.
- 181 SERVINGS PER BAG: We know you need a steaming hot cup of delicious English Breakfast tea to start your day. Save money when you buy in bulk…each bag has 181 perfect portion servings of tea so you can enjoy an always fresh cup every day for 6 full months. Each serving makes a rich full-bodied cup of tea, you can always adjust for your particular tastes preferences.
- Pantenger Himalayan Green tea loose leaf has a delicate fresh and nutty aroma characteristic of high altitude tea plantations. The pristine golden liquor hints at its delicate character. Cultivated on a single estate in the Lesser Himalayas, facing the permanently snow-capped Mount Kanchenjunga (28,169 FT), the third highest mountain in the World, the tea garden lies at an altitude of 2500-6500 feet and is an idyllic place to grow one of the finest green teas.
- The temperature range, rich soil, and pure water descending from the high mountains give the tea a unique character.The cold winter weather makes the tea bush dormant for several months. With the arrival of the spring, the tea bushes receive constant baths of intense sun and rain and then awake and flush with new leaves. The “First Flush of Spring” is the first harvest of the year, and the leaves contain three times more L-theanine than the second or summer harvest.
- Tea bushes require water to be drained fast and the steep slopes of the tea garden are natural protection against the monsoon rains flooding. Soil composition is slightly acidic. Rainfall: the average annual precipitation is 121.7 in.
- Pantenger green tea is brimming with powerful antioxidants to detoxify the body and calm the mind, for healthy-looking skin, sharper focus, and unbeaten stress relief.
- Pantenger Himalayan Green Tea organic loose leaf is supplied in airtight tins to protect the tea from oxidation. We hope the natural harmony of our tins and the purity of our tea will invite you to take a moment of your day to hold your own tea ceremony and enjoy some quality time.
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC NETTLE LEAF (URTICA DIOICA) – 16oz (1 Pound) Resealable Bag – Product is Cut & Sifted
- 100% RAW FROM BULGARIA – This bag contains certified organic, 100% raw cut and sifted nettle leaf from Bulgaria.
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS – Being one of the first plants to appear in spring, nettle leaves are commonly used to make green, hay tasting teas, tonics and seasonings.
- FEEL GOOD ORGANICS – The highest quality, certified organic products at fair prices to help you live healthy & feel good.
Egypt. Our 100% raw, certified organic Hibiscus Flowers are imported to the USA from Egypt.
How do I make Hibiscus tea with loose Hibiscus Flowers?
Add 1 teaspoon of Hibiscus Flowers per 8 oz of hot water and let steep for 5 minutes. Adjust amount to taste.
How else can I use Hibiscus Flowers at home? Organic hibiscus flowers are a great addition to tea blends, jams, baked goods, salads and beverages. Extract the essence for use in soaps, shampoos and other skin and hair products. Steep in hot water for tea. Simmer for an aromatic potpourri. Fill custom craft sachets.