In the West, black tea is the most commonly served type of tea. However, there are many different types of black teas, both packaged in bags or loose-leaf tea.
How To Make Black Tea? Simple Recipe
Some people really like strong cup of black tea, because Black Tea has proved to be the perfect Energizer for most of those, who hate to wake up early in the morning or feel tired to start their morning work due to morning sickness.
Masala Chai is so popular among Indians that it became a part of their
daily routine. Tea is not only soothing, but also has quite a few health benefits to offer. It is believed that tea helps to Weight loss. Moreover, it may also help with weight management and is known to have non-inflammatory properties.
Black tea is a variant that is most oxidized and processed. It is the sun-drying process that gives black tea to distinctive colour and flavour.
Black tea has frequently been dismissed as inferior to other teas, but now is it’s time to shine. Not only it is a delicious, soothing drink and fantastic with ice on a hot summer’s day, black tea can actually deliver fantastic benefits to your health.
Method to Make Black Tea
Serving is one Person.
- Take one cup cold tap water and when the water comes to boil, add tea leaves and keep stirring on medium flame for about two minutes.
- Now let the water infuse all the goodness from the tea leaves on low flame and cover the lid for about another two minutes.
- Strain the black tea immediately with tea strainer and enjoy.
10 Types of Best Black Tea in World
- There are many versions of this tea, our English Breakfast has an ancient pedigree
- Researchers have traced this teas heritage back to the black tea the English drank in the 1800’s
- It is China Black, 100% Keemun black tea and a simple way to start your day
- Medium-full bodied tea with a toasty aroma
- Steep for 4-5 minutes in boiling water before drinking
- Ingredients: Black teas
- Lapsang Souchong is grown in the Wuyi Mountains of the Fujian Province of China.
- THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY: Our English Breakfast Tea is a distinctive, rich tea that takes milk & sugar very well. This stimulating tea is the perfect morning wake-up drink. Enjoy this delicious blend hot or iced, with honey & milk or unadorned.
- LOOSE LEAF TEA: Stash Tea English Breakfast Black Tea is available as a 16oz. bag of loose leaf tea that’s perfect for brewing with a strainer, an infuser, even a French press! Enjoy our tea hot or iced, or use it to infuse sauces, syrups and baked goods!
- PREMIUM LOOSE LEAF TEA: All our teas, herbal, black, Green, white or oolong, are of the highest quality. For delicious flavor in every steep, our loose leaf teas are packaged in resealable bags to keep them fresh, from morning chai to bedtime chamomile.
- TEA OF INCOMPARABLE QUALITY: Compare our quality teas to competitors–Numi, Choice, Yogi, Bigelow, Harney & Sons, Celestial Seasonings, Davidsons, The Republic of Tea, Teavana, Kusmi, Traditional Medicinals, Tazo, Rishi, Twinings, Mighty Leaf, Good Earth.
- Our Yunnan Golden Special is an organic black tea grown and cultivated by craft tea farmers with a distinguished history going back for many generations.
- Yunnan Golden Special is cultivated at the highest altitudes in a cool climate that is home to natural woodland, it is harvested between the end of March and the middle of April.
- The leaves are mesmerizing to behold, they are bright gold and similar at first glance to tobacco leaves.
- Yunnan Golden Special produces a bright copper coloured cup that yields a buttery. strong, malt flavor, with finishing cinnamon notes.
- This is an awe inspiring black tea with the signature soft earthy Yunnan signature character that can be enjoyed for multiple infusions.
- Assam tea is made of leaves grown in the Assam State of northeast India. It is a tea known for its strong malty flavor & bright burgundy color.
- INDIA’S GIFT TO THE WORLD – This Garden Fresh Assam Loose Leaf Tea is from the most Popular Black Tea Growing Region in the World. Packed & shipped direct from India. Can be served as straight black tea or as milk tea. An English tea to kickstart your mornings. Served as hot tea, iced tea or make Kombucha tea.
- THE PRIDE OF INDIAN TEA – Assam is known to produce the finest Black Teas in the world. Here’s how to prepare Cold Brew
- Assam Black Tea: Place 0.70 oz (7 spoons) of tea leaves; Pour 50 oz (1.5 litres) of boiling water; Brew for 5 minutes; Add sugar or honey as per taste; Refrigerate & Enjoy it chilled. Serves 7 people. A perfect Summer drink to keep you refreshed.
- CARBON & PLASTIC NEUTRAL BRAND – Established in India by a 28-year-old 4th generation entrepreneur, we are now proud to be a certified Carbon-Neutral & a Plastic-Neutral brand.
- Darjeeling tea comes from the Darjeeling District of India and is one of the most well-known types of black tea.
- High in the mountains, deep in the Himalayas is Darjeeling, the Queen of Teas
- Darjeeling tea is a blend of First Flush and Autumnal teas from the best gardens
- Darjeeling has developed a reputation among tea drinkers for over 150 years of excellence
- Medium-bodied tea with a bright, fruity aroma of a First Flush Darjeeling
- Steep for 4-5 minutes in boiling water before drinking.
- Golden Monkey tea is a quality black tea that is smooth and mild. This tippy tea is grown in the southern regions of China
- Origin: Fuding City, Fujian Province, China
- Taste: Sweet and soft taste, followed with fruity fragrance and sweet potato smell
- Package: inside sealed bag with Zip resealed package.
- Naturally Grown
- Keemun tea, a black tea from the Anhui province of China, is one of the most famous types of black tea from China.
- Keemun Mao Feng is the most prominent black tea in The Orient and is among the elite of all Chinese teas. It was first exported to England in 1875 and since then it has been a favourite for tea connoisseurs in America and Europe.
- Pantenger’s Organic Keemun black tea Loose leaf has an aroma that combines the scent of rose and orchid. The tea is refreshing and has a natural sweetness. The liquor is coppery orange and the leaves are fine, tight and a little twisted.
- Keemun is one of the finest examples of Congou type tea. Congou is a western distortion of Kung Fu (same as the martial art). It means disciplined skill and effort. Both of these are essential for shaping the fine leaves without breaking them.
- Pantenger Keemun is harvested in spring between 1st April and 20th May when the tea leaves contain three times more polyphenols and amino acids.
- Pantenger Keemun is supplied in airtight tins to protect the tea from oxidation and moisture.
- ORGANIC CHINESE TEA – 1st Grade Yunnan black tea is a hearty and rich black tea from the famous province of Yunnan, China. Experience a smooth, slight hint of honey with this wonderful black tea.
- 4 OZ OF LOOSE LEAF – Brew up to 60 cups with this 4 oz. (113.6 g) of High Caffeine, Dry Loose Leaf Tea; BREW A
- PERFECT CUP – Brew 2 tsp/cup at 200°F for 3-5 minutes
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS – Organic Yunnan Black Tea.
- INCREDIBLE VALUE: Set of 2 Classic Traditional Turkish Tea Cups, Double Wall Glasses, 125ml or 4.25oz. Weighing less than ½ lb, each cup is extremely lightweight!
- TOP QUALITY: Made of top quality borosilicate glass, it is durable and heat resistant as it is elegant. Verre Collection’s Turkish Tea Double Walled Cups is extremely lightweight, scratch-resistant and break-resistant from everyday use
- VERSATILITY: Each cup is perfect for black Turkish tea or Turkish coffee. Being double wall, gone are burnt fingers and the need for saucers!
- AUTHENTIC: Enjoy serving with çaydanlık, two stacked kettles and serve it hot to showcase its color. Traditional tea in Istanbul Turkey! Taste the difference.
- 100% GUARANTEE: With Verre Collection’s Guarantee and Warranty, rest assured these Turkish Tea Cup set is the perfect addition to the kitchen!
- Harney & Sons Earl Grey Supreme, Black Tea, 20 Sachets.
- Earl Grey Supreme uses teas along with the addition of Silver Tips
- Has lemony flavors.