Amazing Health Benefits of Turmeric Milk if you Drink for some time!
How I gave to my Son, when he had bruises?
Turmeric Recipe for Bruises
I put one spoon of Ghee(Clarified butter) and just put one spoon of turmeric powder, make it little bit hot and make it like a tiny ball and gave it with the Milk.
Another example:Six years ago(By the time of writing this article-05/13/2019), One day my younger son came home with his swollen ankle and he was having little fever too.
I suggested him to go to doctor’s office, but he said he has a lot of work to do for his University for the final exams.
So after lunch I gave him one Tylenol and after that I asked him to put his foot in the hot water with Neem Patta(One can get it from Indian grocery Stores or Online), which I boiled in the water and then let it cool for normal temperature.
Then I gave him turmeric powder as my recipe with the milk.
In one day he was fine and able to walk properly.
His all swelling was gone within a day and this way we saved our money as well as time too.
My Ayurveda doctor always recommend all his patients to eat home cooked fresh and healthy food.
Each and every day I see people eating processed food from McDonald and Tim Horton, which is not healthy food at all. For example above is the image of Processed food.
There is only one way to enhance and optimist health with fresh food and the use of proper herbs and spices.
As you know according to Ayurveda, we should eat wholesome, unprocessed foods and as well as herbs and spices.
Thanks to this amazing spice- Turmeric. This wonderful spice has several health benefits:
What is The Use of Turmeric Powder?
- Arthritis: Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties, due to that it is being used as an effective Remedy for Arthritis pain
- Weight Loss: It is believed that Curcumin in Turmeric powder helps to increase the flow of bile, an important component in the breakdown in the dietary fat. So if you eat healthy diet, do regular exercises- like yoga poses, walk, meditation and one teaspoon of turmeric powder daily, then it can be an effective Weight Loss
- Anti-inflammatory: Turmeric is known as anti-inflammatory, which can help managing with pain, brain health support, and liver detoxification. I use turmeric in regular base in my all Indian dishes, but don’t take extra.
- Cleanse Your Skin and Maintain Young: It is believed that Turmeric can keep your skin healthy and young, but you have to eat healthy diet at the same time
- Treatment for Digestive Problems: Turmeric is very good to treat some problems-stomach aches, excessive gas, and bloating
- Menstrual Problems: It is believed that Turmeric has an effect on uterine contractions and can help Menstrual Problems.
Is Turmeric and Curcumin The Same Thing?
Turmeric is a Spice from the root of the Curcuma Longa Plant, which is in the Ginger family.
So it is used as a Spice, a dye and as a medicine in many Southeast Asian Cultures, especially in Ayurveda Medicine.
It can be taken in many forms. For example, Capsules and Liquids.
You can make Turmeric Milk and which is very beneficial for Joint pains.
How To Make Turmeric Milk at Home?
- Boil One Cup of Milk
- Pour in your Cup
- Desired Sugar/ Shakar(jaggery powder)
- Now 1/2 Spoon Turmeric Powder and mix it properly. Drink it hot for only couple of days.
This is Natural Tonic for the Liver and gastrointestinal System.
Turmeric is a spice, but it is really helpful to eliminate inflammation in body joints-such as Knees Pain.
Swanson is the best product for the best price.