Avocado Health Benefits
Avocado is prized for its high nutrient value and is added to various dishes due to its good flavor and rich texture.
Avocados are a stone fruit with a Creamy texture, which is grown in warm climates. Their potential health benefits include improving digestion and decreasing risk of depression
These days, the Avocado has become an incredibly popular food among Health-conscious individuals.
It’s often referred to as a super food, which is not surprising given its health properties.
I love Avocado and use in not only in my fruit Salad, but also use as a beauty product.
I don’t use commercial products to dye my hair, but I make Henna pack at home.
More health benefits of Avocado
- Avocados are very high in potassium, which should support healthy blood pressure levels.
- Avocados are a great source of vitamins C, E, K, and B-6, as well as riboflavin, niacin, Magnesium and potassium. They also provide beta-carotene and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Avocados Are Loaded With Fiber
- Avocados also support the absorption of other beneficial fat-soluble antioxidant
- Eating Avocado at mealtime can help your body absorb more antioxidants from other healthy foods.
- By adding Avocado in daily diet in moderation, can help to lower Body weight
- Avocados are rich in antioxidants, vitamin E and vitamin C, all of which can contribute to healthier Skin.
- Avocado also helps keep the eyes healthy due to its high lutein content and protects the skin from signs of aging. It is a rich source of good fats, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants.
Health Benefits of Coriander
I use a lot of fresh Coriander in my daily diet in different ways; such as:-
- In every Indian dal(such as Sabut Moong) I garnish it with chopped Coriander
- I use fresh Coriander to make Couscous as a Salad or as a side dish
- I use Coriander to make Green Juice; such as Coriander Juice
- I use Coriander in Raita
- I use fresh Coriander in Missi Roti dough
Avocado & Coriander Chutney Recipe Video!
Avocado Coriander Chutney Recipe Instructions
Required ingredients are:
- 2 Green Onions
- 2 small Green Chilies
- Radish small few leaves
- Spices according to taste
- 1/2 Squeezed lemon juice
PREPARATION: Blend everything together in a blender until it becomes thick paste.
Health Benefits of Coriander
Like many fruits and vegetables, Coriander is a good source of antioxidants. Using Coriander in our daily diet is really beneficial for our Health.
- Tasty Chutney: We can make really tasty Chutney with Coriander
- Enhance taste when Garnish on Cooked Food: When you sprinkle fresh Chopped Coriander, then it enhances the taste of any Cooked food and even Salad
- Tasty fresh Juice: You can make fresh Coriander Juice at home in no time, which is really beneficial for your health and it will help to cure Nausea
- Prevents Anemia: Coriander is high in Iron, which directly help people, who suffer from Anemia. Low iron content in the blood can result in shortness of breath, heart palpitations, fatigue and a decrease in cognitive functions. Iron also benefits the proper functioning of other organs, increases. Strength, and promotes bone health.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: Coriander positively helps to lower blood pressure in people suffering from hypertension. If one has the problem of high blood Pressure, then he or she should consume Coriander Juice daily in the Morning as a Routine. ??Watch This Coriander Juice Recipe Video