Avocado Health Benefits
Avocado is prized for its high nutrient value and is added to various dishes due to its good flavor and rich texture.
Avocados are a stone fruit with a creamy texture, which is grown in warm climates. Their potential health benefits include improving digestion and decreasing risk of depression
These days, the avocado has become an incredibly popular food among health-conscious individuals. It’s often referred to as a super food, which is not surprising given its health properties.
How to make Avocado & Nupur Henna hair mask at Home
More health benefits of Avocado
- Avocados are very high in potassium, which should support healthy blood pressure levels.
- Avocados are a great source of vitamins C, E, K, and B-6, as well as riboflavin, niacin, Magnesium and potassium. They also provide beta-carotene and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Avocados Are Loaded With Fiber
- Avocados also support the absorption of other beneficial fat-soluble antioxidant
- Eating Avocado at mealtime can help your body absorb more antioxidants from other healthy foods.
- By adding Avocado in daily diet in moderation, can help to lower Body weight
- Avocados are rich in antioxidants, vitamin E and vitamin C, all of which can contribute to healthier Skin.
- Avocado also helps keep the eyes healthy due to its high lutein content and protects the skin from signs of aging. It is a rich source of good fats, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants.
I use a lot of fresh Coriander in my daily diet in different ways; such as:-
- In every Indian dal I garnish it with chopped Coriander
- I use fresh Coriander to make Couscous as a Salad or as a side dish
- I use Coriander to make Green Juice; such as Coriander Juice
- I use Coriander in Raita
- I use fresh Coriander in Missi Roti dough