These days, Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular ways to monetize your Blog and Make Money with it.
That’s why, today in this article, I want to talk about affiliate marketing for beginners. I’m going to start with some background on myself, why I love affiliate marketing, what affiliate marketing is, and how you can get started it?
Earning affiliate income allows me to have my Extra Saving in my own Account. The money, which I earned from my Blogging Business, I bought beautiful Mazda brand new Car for my husband and I really feel proud that I can earn money from my home in my own convenience.
Back in 2015, even I never thought that I will be able to make money Online. And of course I don’t know what affiliate marketing is?
Here’s how I started easebedding.com back in 2015, when I bought my this Big new home. Because in 2013, I used to have two blogs with Blogger.com and both of them started to get good amount of traffic. One day they DELETED my one blog, Luckily I took backup of my another blog, so I could save my hard work through this one blog.
So, I decided to start Ease Bedding Dot Com by exporting all those articles from the blog(that I saved in the Backup at Blogger.com). From the day one, I started to do really hard work and within the 6 months, Easebedding.com, started to make around $500-$700 monthly. Amazing Right?
Yes, the only way to monetize my blog was Amazon Affiliate Marketing and still it is. But one year ago, when Amazon decreased Commission Rates, my earning decreased a lot, so almost a year ago, I started to use Google AdSense also on my both Blogs.
There are many affiliate programs that you can join to monetize your blog. Some affiliate programs don’t have many requirements, such as minimums for traffic or the age of your blog, especially hosting Companies.
Some of my favorite affiliate programs and networks, which you can join as a new blogger and they are written below:-
- Amazon Associates –Amazon is the most well-known affiliate program that I recommend to any new blogger. You can sign up for their Affiliate Program, because you can find nearly anything and everything for sale on Amazon. I hope there is probably something that you’d be able to promote on your blog from this affiliate program, because they have millions of products and most of them have really good customer Reviews. For example, I promote Home Décor Stuff on my Easebedding.com and here on this blog, I promote, Amazon Products, Site Ground affiliate program, Bluehost, Google AdSense etc.
- Site Ground: Site Ground is very popular hosting company, which I’m using since I started my easebedding.com and it is over than 6 years that I’m using it and also I’m using for recipeswithmore.com. It is really good hosting, which not only you can use to host your websites, but also you can make a lot of money with Site Ground Affiliate marketing. If you already have a Blog and getting some traffic, then apply for Site Ground Affiliate Program here
- Bluehost: Bluehost Affiliate Program is the best way to earn commission up to $65 for each verified user that buys hosting after clicking your unique Affiliate Link. At the initial stages, you’ll earn up to $65 but once your conversion rate grows up, then you can get up to $125 and even higher commission according to your conversion rate and performance. Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program here
Before 2015, I had no idea what blog is? how to start a blog? and what affiliate marketing program is?
After creating my first blog, especially on WordPress, has completely changed my life for the better, because since than, I’m not only making money online, but also my health started to improve a lot, because now I don’t have time to waste. All the time, I’m doing something for my blogging business; such as, Reading, Writing article, Making Video for my YouTube Channel.
What is an Affiliate?
An affiliate is a person or business who promotes a product or service offered by other businesses, and you become an affiliate when you promote an affiliate product.
Affiliates are given special links to use, and those links tell the company that a customer came from your site.
Affiliate marketing is a process where you (an affiliate) earn a commission for recommending and promoting other company’s products. Affiliate Marketing makes it possible for affiliates to earn money on product sales without creating products of their own.
An example would be Amazon book sales, where you link to a specific book on your website or social media account and try to get people to purchase the book (Such as; The Art of Living: Vipassana Meditation) through your affiliate link.
Amazon and other companies want quality affiliates under their belt because they want all the help they can get to promote the products and services they are selling.
How does affiliate marketing work?
You need to find and Join an Affiliate Program. Then choose the product, which you think you can promote easily. Obtain a Unique affiliate link for each offer. Share those links on your blog, social media platforms, or website through articles on different topics. When someone uses your links and make purchase through them, then you’ll get Commission for it.
Commission rates vary dramatically, depending on the company and the offer. When a user buys a product using your affiliate link, you get paid.
1. Amazon Affiliate Program
In our list, first and most Popular Network is Amazon and I started my first Niche Site Ease Bedding Dot Com with Amazon Associate Program, which is one of the largest affiliate marketing programs in the world. My this Site is Monetized with Amazon Affiliate links only and I made almost $42, 000 from this Site until today(July 26, 2021)
Amazon has changed its commission structure from 21st April 2020. Here is the new commission structure-
I love to promote Amazon Products and they sell so quickly, because people believe in Amazon’s Quality Products.
Amazon always run some Special Programs and has Bounty Events, from $3 to $5.
To make things more easier for affiliates, Amazon has some easy to Use Tools, which are written below:-
- Site Stripe or Toolbar
- Product Links
The most and best thing, which I like a lot and that is, No Third Party Advertiser Approval is included and there are Millions of Products available to choose from them to advertise on your Blog.
SIGN UP here for Amazon Affiliate Program now.
Question: How does the Associates Program work?
Answer: You can share products and available programs on Amazon with your audience through Affiliate Links and earn money on qualifying purchases.
- The universal cookie only lasts for 24 hours
- Now the Commission Rate is very low, which was started from April 21, 2020
- You need to register for each country individually,
- Amazon has been known to slash commissions every so often
2. How to make Money using ShareASale Affiliate Links?
With Shareasale, you’ll be able to make your dream a reality. You’ll be able to enjoy running a blog that also gives you money. So while you’re pursuing your passion, you can also make cash to pay the bills. Until now, you didn’t think it could be entirely possible, right?
Shareasale is very popular affiliate marketing program with two decades of experience in sales and advertising. It is reputable and Affiliate Sign Up is Free. Affiliates have access to almost 5,000 Merchants across multiple markets and niche industries, making it easy to find the right fit for your website.
How to Apply for ShareAsale Account?
To start with ShareAsale, visit their website and click the yellow I’m an Affiliate button to start the sign-up process. You’ll be directed to this below Page:-
Once your application is approved, it’s time to start adding affiliate links.
There are two merchant marketing models to earn money with Shareasale; Pay per lead and Pay per Sale.
After selecting a merchant, you’ll be able to access their referral links and banners through your Shareasale account.
3. Click bank Affiliate Marketing
Click bank is a well-known name in this space, and for good reason. Over their 20 years of existence, Click bank has developed a reputation for relatively high commissions (up to 75 percent) and on-time payments.
- Here on Clickbank you can find so many small niche offers that you can’t find at any other affiliate platform
- Commission Rate is very high for most merchants
- $10 minimum payout makes it easy to get paid
- Offers weekly payments, which is so cool
- ClickBank’s generous refund policy means you might lose commissions after the fact
- You have to wade through some low-quality products
This is a CPA network, which means each advertiser pays for a specific action.
They offer lots of models, including CPA, CPL and mobile. They work with advertisers involved in market research, diet, dating, and real estate.
MaxBounty is a lead CPA (cost per action) affiliate network that connects advertisers with publishers to promote their products online and make money.
How to Promote Max Bounty Offers?
Now that you have chosen some MaxBounty offers to promote, its time to learn how to generate traffic to these offers and convert them into sales.
Here are some ways to generate traffic to your MaxBounty Offers.
Promoting MaxBounty with YouTube Videos
If you do not want to create a website, you can still make money with MaxBounty.
YouTube allows you to reach thousands of people through video and convert those watchers into leads for MaxBounty.
MaxBounty has been around for over a decade and is consistently considered one of the best and most reliable CPA networks.
5. CJ Affiliate (formerly Commission Junction)
On my List, CJ is another huge Affiliate Network, having thousands of affiliate programs to choose from. Commission Junction which is one very popular marketplace for Affiliate Marketers.
Founded over 20 years ago in Santa Barbara, California, CJ Affiliate is one of the world’s largest and oldest affiliate networks.
If you think you can meet those requirements, you can sign up here. This is not a referral link, rest assured.
6. Fiverr Affiliate Program
Fiverr is the world’s largest marketplace for digital services. It’s likely you’ve had some outsourcing services performed by them. From whiteboard explainer videos to WordPress and logo design, – they offer everything entrepreneurs and small business owners might need, with over 3M different services available on the platform at any given time!
They have a world-class affiliate program where you can earn up to $150 for every first-time buyer with their dynamic CPA model.
By signing up for the Fiverr affiliate program, you get to promote the world’s biggest marketplace for online services. From logo design and writing to programming, WordPress gigs, and business services, the options are endless.